Brighton Photo Shoot and Talk Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Last updated - 9:25 - 6/11

Split photo shoots (those ending in AM and PM!) - You can go to either the morning or afternoon sessions.

If you have a batch 2 or higher ticket you may be asked to come back for the afternoon session if we run out of time in the morning session. If you have a batch 2 or higher ticket and can not make the afternoon session please talk to the crew who will do their best to get you through the morning session.

Prop shoots - These are £5 each and are paid for at the time. This does not include the John Hurt green screen shoot.

Cosplay - Please discuss this with the cosplay crew on the day.

Talks - All talks are free apart from James Marsters and John Hurt. All talks are on a first come first served basis.

Saturday:

Brighton_Sat.png

Sunday:

Brighton_Sun.png

*FILM AND COMIC CON BRIGHTON COSPLAY TIME TABLE*

SATURDAY
11:00 – Opening Ceremony & Introductions
12:00 – Cosplay Q&A
1:00 – An Introduction to Cosplay with Captain Amelia and Friends
3:00 – Cosplay Masquerade

SUNDAY
11:00 – Opening Ceremony & Introductions
12:00 – Cosplay Q&A
1:00 – Cosplay Blind Date (Audience Participation)
3:00 – Cosplay Masquerade

Cosplay Masquerade Pre-Sign Up page is available at Dark Cleo Productions, or from the Cosplay Desk at the event.

I'm going to the convention with a disabled person on Saturday. Will it be possible to get to the James Marsters PM photoshoot and the Jeff Rawle photoshoot without to much hassle.

Drop TooTall a line at extrahelp@showmastersevents.com and let him know what exactly the issues are. He'll help you sorting out things.

So I have only bought 2 photo shoots - Maya Stojan and Sunny - and you've put their shoots at basically the same time on Saturday!!!!

Both only doing 10 mins and they overlap by 5 mins - how on earth am I meant to do that? basically there is no chance of me getting both done is there? why could Saturday not be like sunday where these 2 are ages apart?

is there a refund policy on clashes or am I just screwed?

If we get a photo shoot ticket for Colin baker which is at 11.20 but our entry ticket doesn't get us in until 11am, are we likely to get to him in time as he only appears to be doing photos for 10mins. Sorry if sounds like a daft question but having never been to comin con before I don't know realistically what we can do. Thanks

Why are photo shoots for guests doing single photo shoots so early? (ie John Kassir and Colin Baker on Sunday at 11.20am).

People who have booked Standard Entry tickets may struggle to get there in time.

There seems to be plenty of time after 4pm so maybe these shoots should not start until noon to give everyone a chance of making them.

Edited by Iceman71

I've got tickets for John Hurt and George A Romero both batch 2. They overlap each other with 5 minutes difference. Admin please advise?.

TooTall has already pretty much outlined this in the first post. Go to the morning sessions where batch 2 may be called towards the end anyway, check if you can go through, mention to crew you got the clash in the afternoon. At least one of the sessions will be able to get you through.

• Like 1