Brighton Photo Shoot and Talk Schedule

Too Tall

So I have only bought 2 photo shoots - Maya Stojan and Sunny - and you've put their shoots at basically the same time on Saturday!!!!

Both only doing 10 mins and they overlap by 5 mins - how on earth am I meant to do that? basically there is no chance of me getting both done is there? why could Saturday not be like sunday where these 2 are ages apart?

is there a refund policy on clashes or am I just screwed?

Is anyone from Showmasters on here? need some help/guidance with my clash - but none really forthcoming. tried emailing to facebook page but no response. Went through the contact us page and Brighton isn't even one of the options!! only a few days to go so could do with someone getting back to me ASAP please

So I have only bought 2 photo shoots - Maya Stojan and Sunny - and you've put their shoots at basically the same time on Saturday!!!!

Both only doing 10 mins and they overlap by 5 mins - how on earth am I meant to do that? basically there is no chance of me getting both done is there? why could Saturday not be like sunday where these 2 are ages apart?

is there a refund policy on clashes or am I just screwed?

Is anyone from Showmasters on here? need some help/guidance with my clash - but none really forthcoming. tried emailing to facebook page but no response. Went through the contact us page and Brighton isn't even one of the options!! only a few days to go so could do with someone getting back to me ASAP please

Go to the Photo shoot that ends first... Speak to the Crew member and show your tickets. They will rush you through, so you will be able to get to the next shoot... It does work. :smile: Hope this helps.

Go to the Photo shoot that ends first... Speak to the Crew member and show your tickets. They will rush you through, so you will be able to get to the next shoot... It does work. :smile: Hope this helps.

Have tried that before - does very much depend on the staff member that's on at the time as to how well that works I find. never had one clash quite so badly though :thumbdown:

Have tried that before - does very much depend on the staff member that's on at the time as to how well that works I find. never had one clash quite so badly though :thumbdown:

That is the official way to proceed. Sorry if you had issues before, that shouldn't happen.

• Showmasters Admin

I would of got a early entry ticket if I knew the Carl Weathers shoot was gonna be before stanrd entry times :/

Carl also has shoots in the afternoon that you can go to.

What he said ^^

All the photo shoots before 11:30am have a PM shoot as well.

:( Power Ranger Talk Clash's with the Christina photo shoot on the Saturday!

Leave the talk a but early. I'm afraid that's the only solution I see.

I think AlanAlanAlan's point is that Christina Masterson is supposed to be at both; she should hopefully be at the Power Rangers talk and one would assume she'd be at her own photo shoot. :-)

:( Power Ranger Talk Clash's with the Christina photo shoot on the Saturday!

Leave the talk a but early. I'm afraid that's the only solution I see.

I think AlanAlanAlan's point is that Christina Masterson is supposed to be at both; she should hopefully be at the Power Rangers talk and one would assume she'd be at her own photo shoot. :-)

Can you tell I am not a Power Rangers fan? :lol: I overlooked she's a Ranger too, my bad. I'll let the office know, should be adjusted tomorrow.

That is the official way to proceed. Sorry if you had issues before, that shouldn't happen.

Clash all sorted now as appears Maya has cancelled, thanks for your help anyway.

I'm going to the convention with a disabled person on Saturday. Will it be possible to get to the James Marsters PM photoshoot and the Jeff Rawle photoshoot without to much hassle.

Drop TooTall a line at extrahelp@showmastersevents.com and let him know what exactly the issues are. He'll help you sorting out things.

I've emailed but I haven't heard anything back yet :(