Advance Sale of Standard Saturday Entry Tickets Running Low!

• Showmasters Admin

Our advance Standard Entry tickets for Saturday 24th October are running low! There are 100 Standard entry tickets still available for Saturday so if you'd like to pre-book make sure to do it quickly.

Tickets are still available to purchase on the door on the day at the event subject to availability.

How many tickets are available on the door?

"Subject to availability" - I don't think an exact number will be posted.

Also, can you show the tickets on your phone?

As stated numerous times already... as long as you can somehow produce the code to be scanned it doesn't matter if it's on paper, your phone, your skin or as lately suggested a jelly belly. ;)

How many tickets are available on the door?

SM rarely share info like that I'm afraid.

Also, can you show the tickets on your phone?

Yes, as long as the codes can be scanned it doesn't matter how they are shown. Paper, phone, tablet, watch, etc.

Beaten by QS again!

Edited by Wrong Name

As I can't get an answer from showmasters email can I use my Robert England diamond pass to get my vouchers at this event for his Sunday no show inmoondon ? This has been the 1st comiccon I could attend after that event. I know it's slightly off topic but put in here because i was meant to be able to also get in free but have had to buy a ticket due to lack of response. Many thanks

As I can't get an answer from showmasters email can I use my Robert England diamond pass to get my vouchers at this event for his Sunday no show inmoondon ? This has been the 1st comiccon I could attend after that event. I know it's slightly off topic but put in here because i was meant to be able to also get in free but have had to buy a ticket due to lack of response. Many thanks

There has been a topic for Robert's last appearance which had all the answers you are looking for. Sorry you seem to have overlooked this one.

The offer is still good for this show. No entrance fees and show your Gold Pass to get your autograph.