Cardiff 2015 Photoshoot & Talk Schedule Announced

My photo shoot with Joe Flanighan is batch 1 10.45-11.00 but my entry ticket is 11am. What do I do??

Go to his second shoot. You can go any time after your batch was called.

I know its stupid to ask cause it looks like you've already answered this question but I have 11am entry on Sunday and a photo op ticket for Carl weathers, his first photo session is at 11 and the other is at 2, are we set one session we have to go to or can you go to either?

My photo shoot with Joe Flanighan is batch 1 10.45-11.00 but my entry ticket is 11am. What do I do??

Go to his second shoot. You can go any time after your batch was called.

I know its stupid to ask cause it looks like you've already answered this question but I have 11am entry on Sunday and a photo op ticket for Carl weathers, his first photo session is at 11 and the other is at 2, are we set one session we have to go to or can you go to either?

The answer is still the same. You can go any time after your batch was called. If you have one of the last tickets you can't go to the first session, but it does not matter when batch 1 shows up as long as you are there before the end of the second shoot.