Guest Suggestions

Anybody!

Exactly it's like they don't care about Sheffield apart from the hellraiser guests

I think it's extremely unfair to say that SM don't care about Sheffield. I know waiting for guests can be frustrating at times but there's a lot that goes in to arranging these cons, and we just have to be patient. This con is still 3 months away and SM have many other cons before it to arrange before it, including LFCC which is their biggest event of the year. This may not be their top priority at the moment but that doesn't mean they aren't working on it. The usual things apply, it depends on guest availability and they will only be announced once the contracts are signed etc. Complaining on here won't make that happen any faster!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll like too see some guests from

Buffy

Angel

Arrow

Flash

Legends of tomorrow

Supergirl

Supernatural

Vampire Diaries and Originals

As a childhood faivouret any one from mighty morphin power rangers

Buffy:

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Seth Green

Marc Blucas

Michelle Trachtenberg

Kristy Wu

Alyson Hannigan

Angel:

David Boreanaz

Gina Torres

David Denman

Daniel Dae Kim

Arrow:

Stephen Amell

Summer Glau

The Flash/The Legends of Tomorrow:

Wentworth Miller

Stephen Amell

Supergirl:

Melissa Benoist

Vampire Diaries:

Bianca Lawson

Jack Coleman

Hopefully we get a new guest announcement soon fingers crossed, I still have a funny feeling that Andrew Robinson will be announced for this year

Andrew would be great! His announcement combined with an hellraiser group shot would be awesome!

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Apefan. Are you rusty goffe?

No, but I have seen him at another Showmasters event and he was popular.

His IMDb profile is well worth a look and he would be an excellent guest for this show!

After much thought for a guest i say get Wil Wheaton he is a fanatic about Comic's, Games, both video and board games, a Science fiction geek, he looks like a great audience speaker, he stared on Star Trek as Wesley Crusher, also The Big Bang Theory as a parody of himself, has his own youtube gaming channel.. as a person that loves they same as we do going to Comic Con.. see about ask if Wil Wheaton would be available.

After much thought for a guest i say get Wil Wheaton he is a fanatic about Comic's, Games, both video and board games, a Science fiction geek, he looks like a great audience speaker, he stared on Star Trek as Wesley Crusher, also The Big Bang Theory as a parody of himself, has his own youtube gaming channel.. as a person that loves they same as we do going to Comic Con.. see about ask if Wil Wheaton would be available.

Wil's not a big fan of flying, and seeing as he will be a Destination Star Trek this year, I can't see him wanting to make 2 trips to the UK.

His IMDb profile is well worth a look and he would be an excellent guest for this show!

I met him at the first sheffield one.

I was the queue.

I was the queue.

Haha not too popular then?

I was the queue.

Haha not too popular then?

i want to believe he was, but we did try to pinch people from the line next to him. and the next time i passed he wasn't at his desk, and later as i was leaving he was walking down the corridor pointing a banana at people.

still i enjoyed meeting him. it may have been due to the time tho, i guess everybody who does early bird went straight for the "big stars" lines.