Hi to everyone in Exeter

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone we are so looking forward to seeing you in 2016.

We will have a full on event for you all and its going to be a really cool place to cosplay meet fellow fans buy cool collectable and meet some very cool guests and just have a amazing time together over the weekend.

We are so looking forward to seeing you guys and sharing in the excitement :dance::dance:

Jason and the Team

• Like 2

Certainly a location I never expected to see one.

Will there be a free bus from Exeter Central though? I only live 16 miles away, but getting a train into Exeter Central, walking to Exeter Bus Station and getting the bus (every half hour on Sat, every hour on Sunday) It will still take me 90 minutes each way if I make all my connections. If I can't grab a lift.

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a free bus from Exeter Central though? I only live 16 miles away, but getting a train into Exeter Central, walking to Exeter Bus Station and getting the bus (every half hour on Sat, every hour on Sunday) It will still take me 90 minutes each way if I make all my connections. If I can't grab a lift.

The buses won't be free. The number 52 bus from the Exeter Bus Station on Paris Street runs approx every 30 minutes during the day (except Sundays). The journey time is around 20 minutes.

Westpoint is a request stop. For more information please visit www.stagecoachbus.com.

Edited by Starbuck73

The buses won't be free. The number 52 bus from the Exeter Bus Station on Paris Street runs approx every 30 minutes during the day (except Sundays). The journey time is around 20 minutes.

Westpoint is a request stop. For more information please visit www.stagecoachbus.com.

I know, I mean would Showmasters consider putting on their own free bus service as they have done in Milton Keynes. If not, its asking a lot of the hourly bus service on the Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

just curious how big is this event.. the reason i ask is that im comming from Yorkshire which is about 6hr train trip and was hoping its a big event :-)

if I were you id hold out for LFCC next month that one will be worth the travel. I don't think this one will be that big as yet but sm could have a few last min guests last min that pull in loads of ppl. im expecting to be in and out in 3 hrs myself

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad turn out for a first event considering the number of cancellations - I only needed two autos so got those went for a walk before the Who talk. Could have done with more room for the talk

I can't go again tomorrow as the bus I'd need (other side of Exeter doesn't run Sundays

Same weekend next year I see.