Guest Suggestions

Sooty

Freema Agyeman - doctor who

Craig Gallivan - Stella

Karen Paullada - Stella

Julian Lewis Jones - Stella

Karen Gillan - doctor who

Matt smith - doctor who

Anyone from Scrubs (you managed to get the guy who played the Todd one year but I couldn't attend I was gutted)

Anyone from Harry Potter that hasn't been to Cardiff comic con yet.

Howard Charles, I have spoken to on Tumblr and I'm pretty sure he is free to come as he said "Maybe see you there"

Him and Ryan Gage have both said roughly the same thing. Could we get an invite out to them?

I would love Howard Charles to be invited. Sadly I can't make the March event, but I will definitely be attending the October event in Cardiff. It would make my birthday (June) and Christmas to meet him!

Howard Charles, I have spoken to on Tumblr and I'm pretty sure he is free to come as he said "Maybe see you there"

Him and Ryan Gage have both said roughly the same thing. Could we get an invite out to them?

I would love Howard Charles to be invited. Sadly I can't make the March event, but I will definitely be attending the October event in Cardiff. It would make my birthday (June) and Christmas to meet him!

Same here. I think it left it a bit late to ask for him to come to this event but one can hope

The poorest line up At Cardiff, noticed Brighton has had a few guests from walking dead added. Anyone would be good, especially on the Saturday. I cant understand with the BBC studios round the corner and all the programmes filmed around the area how you have not got many quality guests. So far there is no major stars and its looking like a washout. Time you paid Cardiff a bit more attention as it gets worse every show. At least the cosplayers will be there.

I expect this will be locked down or removed by mods as you cannot criticize even if you are a paying customer !!

• Like 1