Sign in to follow this  
Showmasters Pre Orders

Showmasters Private Signing - Poppy Hands

Email guy. I have no idea what forum name belongs to an order. I've had no emails regarding missing poppy orders.

Thanks will do.

This is crazy !

We notified about this problem two weeks ago and now a month has gone by since the signing. We should not have to be chasing around like this. I think the words "Never again" come to mind !

And less than a week ago you got a reply.

The mods have posted a couple of times already (and so has the Pre Order Team): we can't help with the orders. Sending an e-mail is the most quick way because the pre order guys only come on the forum when they have a minute. They're not mind readers. All they can do is post the stuff. If Royal Mail has issues for some reason they can only help when they are notified. They don't know something has gone wrong with mailing when no one tells them.

All poppy hands orders have shipped. I have no idea who you are from a forum post. I've had just one email in regards to a missing poppy and that was about 2 hours ago. I'm looking into that one.

I don't know your item is missing unless you email me.

JG

That could have been me, but I have no idea if I even sent the mail to the right place at showmasters. What is the right email address for this ?

Sorry Dave I should have posted the email earlier. It's preorders@showmastersevents.com

Also sorry if I seemed a bit off but I'm full up with a cold which is not good on my first weekend off in 5 weeks :(

JG

Okay thanks. I will send the mail again as I have sent it to the wrong showmasters address. :WINCE:

Sorry also for my rant. I was not in the best of moods at the time and tired. :sleep:

Okay thanks. I will send the mail again as I have sent it to the wrong showmasters address. :WINCE:

Sorry also for my rant. I was not in the best of moods at the time and tired. :sleep:

I'm still waiting for my Poppy Autograph too.... :no:

I'm still waiting for my Poppy Autograph too.... :no:

Me too .........................

E-Mail guys, please. There's nothing the mods can do for you then say we're sorry. If you want help you need to e-mail in with your info.

I will do once useless talktalk sort their problems out (again)

HI guys. Drop me an email if you can, I made a mistake on 2 marking their parcels up for Poppy and Brighton but all others have gone. Drop me a email and I can look into tracking info etc.

JG

Arrived today :clap: :clap:

Arrived today.

Postman decided to leave the package outside in the heavy rain. Luckly the photo was not damaged. :smile: