Sign in to follow this  
Showmasters Pre Orders

Showmasters Private Signing - Poppy Hands

Showmasters are very happy to announce a private signing with Poppy Hands from Return of the Jedi. Poppy has never attended a show and having spoken to hear on several occasions she has said she doesn't want to attend one.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1003110-POPPY-HANDS-SIGNING.html

frJqBv.jpg

Prices are as follows:

Showmasters provided 10x8 £10

Send in items (flat) 10x8 or smaller £10

Showmasters 10x8 dedicated £15

Send in items larger then 10x8 or figures £15.

The signing will take place on Oct 17th 2015

Any questions please email preorders@showmastersevents.com

Thank You

JG

Thank You

JG

Edited by Showmasters Pre Orders

Excellent. Shame she doesn't do appearances though

Ok, I know I am going to be shouted out here, But I am new to the Autographs (Normally do Photos) If I wanted a SM Photo signed, Do I just send in a Cheque? a Stamped Address Envelope? and a note what I want on the photo? Thanks :uhoh::help::headscratch:

Ok, I know I am going to be shouted out here, But I am new to the Autographs (Normally do Photos) If I wanted a SM Photo signed, Do I just send in a Cheque? a Stamped Address Envelope? and a note what I want on the photo? Thanks :uhoh::help::headscratch:

No, you buy through the showmasters pre-order website. http://www.showmasterssales.com/although it's not up yet.

No, you buy through the showmasters pre-order website. http://www.showmasterssales.com/although it's not up yet.

Ah, Thanks I couldn't find the shop link it's well hidden. :thumbup: Top Regards.

I'm updating the shops as I type and the Poppy Hands shop will be up later and llink posted here. Just a quick note, if you want to combine an order with Poppy Hands and any of our upcoming shows we can ship as one parcel and you only pay postage once :)

JG

Just wondering if any super knowledgeable Star Wars people can help, does poppy play an a-wing pilot as in the photo it sort of looks like an a-wing pilot costume ? Many thanks

Cheers , just wanted to double check ! I'm away for a week from tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to send off my poster before the cut off date !

Is the price including return postage as I am guessing that's why larger items are more money?

Postage is not included. We normally start at £15 per item plus postage so £10 is a first for us via pre orders.

What's the latest date that you would need my poster by as I am going to a show on the 10th and can't send before then?

What's the latest date that you would need my poster by as I am going to a show on the 10th and can't send before then?

?????

Thanks for the support so far. The better this signing does there more we will put on. We are working on another that maybe signed off by the weekend.

Any more news on this ???

JG