Chevron 8.3 Hotel Code

showmasters

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for responding so quickly QS. It turns out that I went slightly wrong on the website and had put in the wrong dates! Serves me right for trying this when I am not feeling 100% with it! The rate is coming up fine for me now on the website. :-)

However, regardless of that, there was no way to book the con rates over the phone using the code, which for me is a slight inconvenience. However, I will now try booking on the internet.

Thanks for responding so quickly QS. It turns out that I went slightly wrong on the website and had put in the wrong dates! Serves me right for trying this when I am not feeling 100% with it! The rate is coming up fine for me now on the website. :-)

However, regardless of that, there was no way to book the con rates over the phone using the code, which for me is a slight inconvenience. However, I will now try booking on the internet.

that seems strange you couldnt book it over the phone. i wrand ang told them the dates, event etc and got the convention rate when i wrang. might be who picks up the phone. i have had to ask to speak to someone else over the phone before.