Sign in to follow this  
_ItsWilliam_

Cosplay

Hi everyone, looking forward to this event, hoping to cosplay myself for the first time but unsure what.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's cosplay outfits getting made ^.^

• Like 1

Seventh Doctor will have regenerated by then into the Eighth Doctor.

Probably going to be doing the Night of the Doctor look.

• Like 1

I'm already planning as going as Liv Moore from iZombie...,easy makeup job really! ;) lol

AWESOME show!!

I hope/wish/pray I'll actually dress up this time - past 2 years money or work have gotten in the way.

• Like 1

I'm already planning as going as Liv Moore from iZombie...,easy makeup job really! ;) lol

AWESOME show!!

I hope/wish/pray I'll actually dress up this time - past 2 years money or work have gotten in the way.

I agree! Love iZombie so much. :) Looking forward to a wig and makeup job. ;) I hope you can, but it is often hard to do what we want when work and family and money can be obstacles. I'm really hoping to meet up with some of you at the next event. I'd like to say that half of my Facebook friends are people I know in person. Lol
  • Like 1

Went last year as the 4th doctor - this year I'm making a Judge Dredd Cosplay... first time with EVA foam - hope it looks OK.

Will anyone be doing a Darth Maul cosplay,my nephew would love a picture with him :)

Think i'm going to wear my Spiderman morphsuit (that's if it still fits by then :blush: ) as it's easy to tuck the hood in and see about freely ;))

• Like 1

Just as a update: I have decided to go with the NotD Eighth Doctor...just waiting on the boots arriving and then I'll be sorted!

iam going as grell suitcliff from black butler so anyone cosplaying as sebastian mickhal beware ;) lol if brought plastic sissors would they be confiscated at all

I am hopefully, maybe, doing a Jedi Knight Merida cosplay. I have the basic idea for it, it's just getting all the bits and pieces together. Failing that, I may re-use an older cosplay.

EDIT: Okay, so cancel that. There is a costume on it's way to me and now I am just waiting to see how this works out...

Edited by ZaraMcA

Would love to go as Sloth from The Goonies if I get the chance, though not sure if I'll get the time to get everything I need for it. Good possibility I will be dressed as a generic fanboy (myself) this year.