Guest Suggestions

carnosoul

Some guest suggestions that I think would really suit Glasgow is more people from game of thrones such as

Charles dance

Rory McCann

Richard madden

Jerome Flynn

Stephen dilliane

Kristian Nairn

And some more wrestlers would be good to have such as former wwe/wcw/ecw and tna wrestlers such as guys like

Hardcore holly

Rob van dam

X pac

Scott hall

And even a long shot but ric flair

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Corey Feldman, please! We need a Goonies Reunion! He's showing interest on Twitter, I think he wants to come!

It would be amazing if he could attend :) Edited by carnosoul
  • Like 1

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

What a great line up already announced for Glasgow this year.

Ideal guests for me would include:-

Brian Blessed. Flash Gordon, Robin Hood, and general all round personality.

John Barrowman. Arrow, Torchwood, Doctor Who.

Dennis Waterman. Minder, New Tricks, The Sweeney.

Chris Ellison. The Bill, Burnside.

David Hasselhoff. Baywatch, Knight Rider.

Steven Berkhoff. James Bond Villain, Hills Cop.

Hayley Atwell. Agent Carter.

Billie Piper. Doctor Who.

Julie Benz. Dexter.

Thanks.

Edited by alistairw
  • Like 2

Hm, I think I would second the vote for guests from Doctor Who and Game of Thrones, particularly those who are Scottish! Come on, guys, home land con - you can get home at night for your tea!

Since we have two confirmed Power Rangers guests, I would suggest Paul Schrier and Jason Narvy as well! Both have expressed interest in coming to a Glasgow convention and they do well with crowds and end up interesting everyone, not just Power Ranger fans. Seriously, as a comedy duo their timing is on point, just invite them and let them go crazy, and watch the fun. Amy Manson (Merida in Once Upon a Time) would make a cool guest, as would Paul Telfer. Actually, Once guests in general would be cool, I bet they have some great stories to share.

I also second the vote for writers. I know the Edinburgh Book Festival is on in August, but surely some writers would be willing to come to this convention as well?

The line up so far looks great! Hoping to meet Mr. Baker!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

GAME OF THRONES GUESTS PLEASE. Just back from LFCC and I need MORE for my collection.....

Rose Leslie - Ygritte

Kate Dickie - Lysa Arryn

Iain Glen - Jorah Mormont

Richard Madden - Robb Stark

(Those are SCOTTISH actors, so there is a good chance if they aren't busy filming etc...)

Carice Van Houten - Melissandre, I LOVE HER

• Like 1

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!! COREY WOULD COME!! I've spoken to Corey Feldman and he's shown interest in coming to this con!! He says he hasn't been invited, so can we please make this happen?! Imagine a Goonies reunion at the con! It would be amazing! Please can your people get into touch with his people? It would mean so much to me!

• Like 2

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS!! COREY WOULD COME!! I've spoken to Corey Feldman and he's shown interest in coming to this con!! He says he hasn't been invited, so can we please make this happen?! Imagine a Goonies reunion at the con! It would be amazing! Please can your people get into touch with his people? It would mean so much to me!

Lets make this happen, he interested would be a nice boost to the guests and pull even more fans in!

• Like 2

Lets make this happen, he interested would be a nice boost to the guests and pull even more fans in!

Thanks for the support! I also really back up your requests for the LOTR cast! Love them so much!! But yeah, Corey would be a great guest! So many people would flock to see him, he's iconic!

• Like 1

Thanks for the support! I also really back up your requests for the LOTR cast! Love them so much!! But yeah, Corey would be a great guest! So many people would flock to see him, he's iconic!

And with the sheer number of movies he has appeared in there is something for all fans there, and there has been many asking for more goonies so would be meeting the requests of a fair few people. Looking through previous requests it seems he would already be pretty popular

• Like 1