Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

Looking on their website, there isn't a veggie burger and the only veggie option is:

Parpeddelli, spinach, Jerusalem artichoke, pine nuts, salted risotto & sage

At least, I think it's veggie!

Edited by Wrong Name

ok i need help. i have booked a weekend enrty for LFCC how does it work? do i join queue outside? i have also got my Diamond pass for Dolph Lundgren for Saturday so what do i do? All i know is that there will lots lots of people there im nervous as it is my first visit. i have booked a room with Hilton Olympia. how will I know what time Dolph photo and autograph session will be? Someone please help me.

ok i need help. i have booked a weekend enrty for LFCC how does it work? do i join queue outside? i have also got my Diamond pass for Dolph Lundgren for Saturday so what do i do? All i know is that there will lots lots of people there im nervous as it is my first visit. i have booked a room with Hilton Olympia. how will I know what time Dolph photo and autograph session will be? Someone please help me.

This probably isn't the most appropriate thread to be asking these questions, but have a read of the FAQ for last years LFCC. There obviously will be a few changes here and there as some of the details are specific to last years guest but it will give you an idea of how everything works. I imagine this will be updated and posted on here nearer to this years con. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

This probably isn't the most appropriate thread to be asking these questions, but have a read of the FAQ for last years LFCC. There obviously will be a few changes here and there as some of the details are specific to last years guest but it will give you an idea of how everything works. I imagine this will be updated and posted on here nearer to this years con. http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89051

Thank you very much

I was watching LFCC 2015 on you

tube :crying:

it looks like a maze I will get lost and confused

Again, not the right thread for this aftab as this is for the forum meet up. I know you are responding to previous comments on here but its getting off topic which isn't encouraged. Either start a new thread or find a more appropriate one to comment in. :no:

Because it is spread out over several floors there is usually a rough plan published nearer the show date so you can see which floors everything will be on - then like we all have to do you just have to find the guests in the area's you want for the VQ's, the photo shoot and talk area's will also be marked on the maps and you should mark down what time any you have tickets to are so you have time to find and get to them.

• Like 1

Again, not the right thread for this aftab as this is for the forum meet up. I know you are responding to previous comments on here but its getting off topic which isn't encouraged. Either start a new thread or find a more appropriate one to comment in. :no:

Because it is spread out over several floors there is usually a rough plan published nearer the show date so you can see which floors everything will be on - then like we all have to do you just have to find the guests in the area's you want for the VQ's, the photo shoot and talk area's will also be marked on the maps and you should mark down what time any you have tickets to are so you have time to find and get to them.

Thank you all sorry to bother you. I cannot remember how to open new topic

It's not a problem, like we have said we were all new once and we are happy to help, so ask any questions you want but I'd suggest having a look at the threads that already exist and see if they are appropriate for your questions, if not start a new thread. It's good to read what is being said in all the other threads, so if you have time have a look through some of them, even if it doesn't look like something that immediately interests you, i recommend doing it as they may already have info in them that might answer your questions or prompt you on things you hadn't even considered!

To start threads go to the main page http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showforum=327 and in the top right is a black button that says 'Start New Thread'. Click on it, put a title in the title section, type what you want and click on the post button at the bottom and away you go!

Edited by Raylenth

yes I'll be attending the meet up again this year- just got some days booked off work, hotel & train sorted.

so looking forward to seeing you guys again.

normally don't leave it this long to sort things out but its a crazy year for me at work and on the convention front(cause of star trek 50th), already done 3 cons this year and 3 more to come but i couldn't miss this one - "it's one of the biggest in the convention calendar"

so lets get those beers cold, food hot, conversation flowing and if there's a quiz lets hope we all do well

live long and prosper