Forum Meet Up - 30th July

PenThePirate

I will probably be in my cosplay as last year since my hotel is quite far from the pub and i am not sure if i would want to come back while i am at the hotel lol

I was wondering about this. I think my hotel is close enough so I can change, but if a bunch of us will still be in cosplay, it will be more fun. :)

A warning to people, many of those who "quickly" went back to their hotel rooms last year never actually made it to the meet up! My advise is to come straight from the con whether you're cosplaying or not and just power through!

That is my fear, too. However I think I will go to the hotel just to have a shower and change, as I expect to be hot in my Tauriel costume. Depends what time I leave the con. If I leave before 6 I may try for a short nap (will set an alarm!), if I leave at 6 I will just change and leave with no nap.

The pub is five minutes walk from Olympia. Its the first left after the Hilton (keeping the Hilton on your left hand side and on the same side of the road) and about 200 yards down from there. As with last year, I will be available to be contacted by those who are having trouble finding the place etc, so if you are a member of the event on FB, feel free to add me. If you are not, let me know and we can work out a way of getting in contact.

If I do go, I'll be heading straight over and probably get some steak and chips.

Back in February, me and a couple of others walked around, and had a few drinks, in the St Paul's and London Bridge area in cosplay.

let me know and we can work out a way of getting in contact.

A trail of funko pops (or potatoes) from the Olympia to the pub.

Edit: Quoted the wrong bit.

Edited by Hoff85

That's the badger... (or potato?)