Sign in to follow this  
disneymad1970

Pre Orders

Hi, to what date could i send a book in to be signed by James Martsters? Its pretty decent sized and what happenes with return postage etc!

Hi, drop me an email at the above address and all I need to know is the weight and size once boxed and I can give you prices etc :)

Thank You

JG

Emails sent! X2 :)

Hi just double checking the Llantrisant address is the one to send my own picture for John Hurt to sign please?

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if all the tickets for the Brighton event have been sent out yet as I have not received mine yet and am starting to panic that I may have been scammed. I ordered standard entry tickets for 2 adults for Saturday and also one photo with James Marsters and another with

Rene Auberjonois. I had to fill out all the details of the people who the tickets were for so that they could not be transferred. But now I cannot find any email confirmation and have not received anything through the post. I could not get any joy from the automated ticket seller when I called to find out where my tickets were. So can you possibly help?

Thanks Kerry Potter

Paper tickets don't get sent out anymore. You get them as an email attachment now.

Hi I was wondering if all the tickets for the Brighton event have been sent out yet as I have not received mine yet and am starting to panic that I may have been scammed. I ordered standard entry tickets for 2 adults for Saturday and also one photo with James Marsters and another with

Rene Auberjonois. I had to fill out all the details of the people who the tickets were for so that they could not be transferred. But now I cannot find any email confirmation and have not received anything through the post. I could not get any joy from the automated ticket seller when I called to find out where my tickets were. So can you possibly help?

Thanks Kerry Potter

If you can't find the confirmation email, try going to the site you bought the tickets from which I think is eventbrite and log in using your email and password you supplied when you bought the tickets. It'll show all of the tickets you have bought and you can choose to resend confirmation or just print them as is

Thanks Kerry Potter

If you can't find the confirmation email, try going to the site you bought the tickets from which I think is eventbrite and log in using your email and password you supplied when you bought the tickets. It'll show all of the tickets you have bought and you can choose to resend confirmation or just print them as is

Yes, that would be the way to go. Maybe you made a typo in your e-mail address.

I'm assuming pre orders have passed never noticed the warning it was closing. The website says they all sold out.

Not that im in any rush but was wondering how long it generally takes to get pre orders sent back, although i guess im still waiting on an email to pay the return postage too :)

Hi all. In regards to pre orders. We shipped a load Friday before we left for Brighton. We will be sending the balance tomorrow and the Brighton stuff should be out by Thursday.

JG

Awesome, thank you! :)

Hi all. In regards to pre orders. We shipped a load Friday before we left for Brighton. We will be sending the balance tomorrow and the Brighton stuff should be out by Thursday.

JG

Awesome, thank you! :)

Hi just wondering what is happening here. You said balances out by thursday which was five days ago? How long until sent please?

Please e-mail if you have questions and give your details. If you were missed on a list the pre-order guys can't figure things out from a forum user name.

Please e-mail if you have questions and give your details. If you were missed on a list the pre-order guys can't figure things out from a forum user name.

I emailed three days ago and hasn't had a reply. Really need it for another convention at the end of the month.