Pre Orders

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I was wondering if all the tickets for the Brighton event have been sent out yet as I have not received mine yet and am starting to panic that I may have been scammed. I ordered standard entry tickets for 2 adults for Saturday and also one photo with James Marsters and another with

Rene Auberjonois. I had to fill out all the details of the people who the tickets were for so that they could not be transferred. But now I cannot find any email confirmation and have not received anything through the post. I could not get any joy from the automated ticket seller when I called to find out where my tickets were. So can you possibly help?

Thanks Kerry Potter

Hi I was wondering if all the tickets for the Brighton event have been sent out yet as I have not received mine yet and am starting to panic that I may have been scammed. I ordered standard entry tickets for 2 adults for Saturday and also one photo with James Marsters and another with

Rene Auberjonois. I had to fill out all the details of the people who the tickets were for so that they could not be transferred. But now I cannot find any email confirmation and have not received anything through the post. I could not get any joy from the automated ticket seller when I called to find out where my tickets were. So can you possibly help?

Thanks Kerry Potter

If you can't find the confirmation email, try going to the site you bought the tickets from which I think is eventbrite and log in using your email and password you supplied when you bought the tickets. It'll show all of the tickets you have bought and you can choose to resend confirmation or just print them as is

Thanks Kerry Potter

If you can't find the confirmation email, try going to the site you bought the tickets from which I think is eventbrite and log in using your email and password you supplied when you bought the tickets. It'll show all of the tickets you have bought and you can choose to resend confirmation or just print them as is

Yes, that would be the way to go. Maybe you made a typo in your e-mail address.

Hi all. In regards to pre orders. We shipped a load Friday before we left for Brighton. We will be sending the balance tomorrow and the Brighton stuff should be out by Thursday.

JG

Awesome, thank you! :)

Hi just wondering what is happening here. You said balances out by thursday which was five days ago? How long until sent please?