Guest Suggestions

Daniel

I came to Bournemouth this year for the first time and enjoyed the range of sports guests that you had. Are you planning on bringing sports guest to Bournemouth again this year. If so would be great to some more boxing or 66 players.

My Wishlist:

Charlie Magri

Amir Khan

David Haye

Chris Eubanks

George Foreman

Bobby Charlton

Nobby Stiles

Jimmy Greaves (if he's well enough)

George Cohen (missed him this year)

Ray Wilson

• Like 1

Stargate Atlantis stars please!

Joe Flanigan

Rachel Luttrell

David Hewlett
Jason Momoa
Torri Higginson
Paul McGillion
David Nykl
Jewel Staite
Kavan Smith
Amanda Tapping
Robert Picardo

Or from Stargate SG-1
Michael Shanks
Richard Dean Anderson
Gary Jones
Teryl Rothery

Ben Browder
Beau Bridges
Corin Nemec
Claudia Black
Cliff Simon

Just to name a few! oh and any Doctor Who companions would be epic!!

Katy Manning

Tom Wlaschiha

Erik bauersfeld

Robert England

David Bradley

Kelly Hu

Michael Gambon

Power Loader Prop shoot

Iron throne prop shoot

Ray park

Tom Walker

Jeremy Bulloch costume shoot

Carrie Fisher

Indy Bike prop shoot

John Levene

Owen teale

Terry Molloy

Anthony Head

Bernard Cribbins

Jenna Coleman

Paul McGann

Peter Dinklage

Kristanna loken

Eve Myles

Lena headey

Peter Mayhew

Peter Dinklage and Lena headey photo shoot

Gwendoline Christie

Karl urban

Rose Leslie

Freema Agyeman

Iain Glen

John simm

Derek Jacobi

Karen Gillan

Mark Sheppard

Alex Kingston

Una Stubbs

K9 photo shoot

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably too expensive to come over, but I see Danny Trejo does American cons and I would love to see him at a UK one. Also anyone else from Red Dward (especially Robert Llewellyn and Hattie Hayridge)

Danny was at LFCC a few years ago and was a really great guest, taking time with everyone and he gave an excellent talk during which he rang Robert Rodriguez and got us all to shout "Hurry Up and make Machete" (that gives you an idea of how long ago it was) to him.

Probably too expensive to come over, but I see Danny Trejo does American cons and I would love to see him at a UK one. Also anyone else from Red Dward (especially Robert Llewellyn and Hattie Hayridge)

Danny was at LFCC a few years ago and was a really great guest, taking time with everyone and he gave an excellent talk during which he rang Robert Rodriguez and got us all to shout "Hurry Up and make Machete" (that gives you an idea of how long ago it was) to him.

That's great, he always seems like a lovely guy in interviews. One of the hardest working and, in the scheme of things, most underappreciated actors, well, ever. I mean look at his IMDB credits!

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

Paul McGann would be an excellent guest. Haven't seen him at a UK convention in a while (though I may not have looked everywhere) and I need him to sign my Doctor Who poster then I've got all the surviving classic Doctors done!

Thanks!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

is there going to be any more guests? last year was outstanding but so far looks a bit slow? everyone's been talking about it ( local's) as last year had some major names but its not got a headliner :(

The only answer you will ever get to this one is that guests can be announced right up until the day and that SM never comment on who they're negotiating with.

• Like 1