Some of the actors who are in plays/shows in London over summer would be good (Richard Madden, Alfie Allen, Matt Smith), even if they just did a few hours every day.

Ian McKellen is going to be in a play with Patrick Stewart and although it doesn't start until LFCC he'll still be around for rehearsals.

• Like 3

Sir Derek Jacobi - I'm a massive Cadfael fan and he has done signings before plus the sci-fi element (i.e. Doctor Who & Underworld) would make him a good booking.

Liam Cunningham - Game of Thrones would make him a massive draw plus (personally) for me he's been in two of my all-time favourite films (Dog Soldiers and War of the Buttons).

​Terrence Hardiman - Another Cadfael and Doctor Who alumni but also to a certain generation the purveyor of nightmares as the Demon Headmaster.

I think those 3 are reasonable suggestions...

• Like 2

Still hoping for Lena Headey, and hey I am biased but twenty five anniversary of one of the best '80s movies - Highlander. Please let's see Clancy Brown.

Edited by mckee74
  • Like 1

A Goldeneye reunion would be great. Famke Janssen could be a part of a lots of others!

How about an I Spy reunion - Eddie Murphy, Owen Wilson, Malcolm McDowell and Gary Cole

or a Taken reunion - Liam Neeson, Maggie Grace, Katie Cassidy and Holly Valance?

• Like 3

Clive Russell

Rory McCann

Nathalie Emmanuel

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Hafpor Julius Bjornsson

Dean Charles Chapman

Gwendoline Christie

Jerome Flynn

Anton Lesser

Eugene Simon

Tom Wlaschiha

Art Parkinson

They've all done cons before so are all reasonable possibilities

• Like 1

I've noticed how rare True Blood guests have become the last years on events and I'd still love to meet a couple!

Also: Linda Hunt and Michael J. Anderson. Both were in Carnivale. Michael J. Anderson was also in Twin Peaks (Man from Another Place, bet a lot of Twin Peaks fans would love to meet him) and Mulholland Dr. Linda Hunt is also known for NCIS Los Angeles (Hetty), Silverado, Dune, Kindergarden Cop, The Relic, Pocahontas, God of War and The Year of Living Dangerously. I don't know if either of them do conventions, but they'd be amazing additions for me and without a doubt many others.

• Like 1