Now that Bolton is cancelled..... please can we have Robert Englund and Amanda Wyss at London?

So gutted not to be meeting Robert as I've never met him before and I planned on cosplaying as Tina Gray. My first ever time cosplaying and I have the outfit ready! So gutted right now. Please please please make me very happy and announce them both for London.

• Like 2

After watching The Thing again the other night for the gazillionth time, i need to meet KURT RUSSELL

This con seems very 80s orientated at the moment and you've got some of my childhood heroes already, Dolph, Rutger, Judge, Keith David etc.

The cherry on top of the cake for me would be KURT RUSSELL.

Please Please Please try!

I'm so buzzing about LFCC this year, in a way you wouldn't believe :clap:

• Like 1

Now that Bolton is cancelled..... please can we have Robert Englund and Amanda Wyss at London?

So gutted not to be meeting Robert as I've never met him before and I planned on cosplaying as Tina Gray. My first ever time cosplaying and I have the outfit ready! So gutted right now. Please please please make me very happy and announce them both for London.

Said it in the Bolton thread but would love Jenette Goldstein to attend!

• Like 1

I would love to meet guests from Battlestar Galactica (need to get some more autographs to finish my complete DVD boxset!), Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary and Once Upon A Time, please!

• Like 1

So I'm rewatching Veronica Mars. I hadn't forgotten that it was good, but I had forgot how good. Now I'm realistic, I can't ask for Kristen Bell but I'm reminded now how many folks from this show have worked on other great things. Can I then please suggest..

(The very lovely) Tina Majorino,

Kristen Ritter,

Jerry O'Connell (I know he was only in the movie but still),

Teddy Dunn,

And Jason Dohring.

Cheers.

Now that Castle is finished could we have Nathan Fillion please? Alan Tudyk and any other Con Man cast would be great to go along with Sean or any other Firefly guests please.

I cannot second this enough :) also Stana Katic

• Like 1

I would love to meet guests from Battlestar Galactica (need to get some more autographs to finish my complete DVD boxset!), Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary and Once Upon A Time, please!

Yes! Since ME cancelled Chevron, we need another place for Stargate guests, why not LFCC :) and all the others

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 2

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Carlos Jacott (Big Love, Buffy, Angel, CSI, Firefly & The Mentalist)

What Mrs C said! :D Should their schedules permit of course - pretty pretty please!

• Like 1