Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)

Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Hulk & Agents of S.M.A.S.H. & Jay & Silent Bob)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, 13 Hours, Parenthood & Big Fish)

• Like 1

As usual, STEVE BUSCEMI will be a perfect diamond guest...

Realistic guests i'll love to meet :

Zachary Quinto

Tobin Bell

Tony Todd

Danny Pudi

Juliet Landau

Lance Henriksen

Michael Madsen

Dream guests :

Harvey Keitel

Tim Roth

Samuel L Jackson

Katey Segal

Any HBO's OZ cast

Any Z Nation cast

• Like 1

Bobby Cannavale and Olivia Wilde.

P.s I have a feeling we're going to get some nice announcements today

Olivia Wilde would be a dreaaaaaaaaam would love her to sign my Tron poster with James Frain!

Please get Jim Parsons..... Please get Jim Parsons.... Please get Jim Parsons

You would make me extremely happy if you manage this!! So far there are no guests attending that I can get excited about. I admit I'm extremely picky though!

Same here! As it stands at the moment I'm not attending but Jim Parsons would be incredible, instant purchase :)

Sounds awful but I think I jumped in with purchasing my ticket this year although I know its always a great event and I'll have fun no matter what!

I'm not sure if Jim even does cons. I'm petrified he'll do a different UK con (I cant afford any more!) so I really hope Showmasters get to him first! He's the number one person I want to meet.

• Like 1

Please get Jim Parsons..... Please get Jim Parsons.... Please get Jim Parsons

You would make me extremely happy if you manage this!! So far there are no guests attending that I can get excited about. I admit I'm extremely picky though!

Same here! As it stands at the moment I'm not attending but Jim Parsons would be incredible, instant purchase :)

Sounds awful but I think I jumped in with purchasing my ticket this year although I know its always a great event and I'll have fun no matter what!

I'm not sure if Jim even does cons. I'm petrified he'll do a different UK con (I cant afford any more!) so I really hope Showmasters get to him first! He's the number one person I want to meet.

I too would love to meet him, he be one of my top guests :)

• Like 1

Just thought of a couple more dream guests......

Michelle Pfeiffer

Jack Nicholson

One can dream lol here are some more realistic guests I would love to meet:

Winona Ryder (Anyone from Edward Scissorhands too - Kathy Baker etc)

Whoopi Goldberg

Hocus Poucs Cast (Kathy Najimy especially)

Goonies cast

Linda Hamilton

Will & Grace Cast

Bates Motel Cast

AHS Cast

Orange Is The New Black Cast

Christina Ricci

David Naughton

Catherine O'Hara

• Like 2

There's nothing to be concerned about - they have another event this weekend so will be tied up with that mostly. There's still a while to go until LFCC and I highly doubt that there aren't going to be any more announcements. There isn't an announcement schedule so just because they haven't announced anyone else this week it doesn't mean anything.

There's nothing to be concerned about - they have another event this weekend so will be tied up with that mostly. There's still a while to go until LFCC and I highly doubt that there aren't going to be any more announcements. There isn't an announcement schedule so just because they haven't announced anyone else this week it doesn't mean anything.

People have been saying 'there's a while to go until LFCC' for months. And in a few months not many guests have been announced. That's just a fact.

Also, they've made announcements on the Friday of an event before. Just because they're running an event doesn't stop guests returning their agreement.

For LFCC to be anywhere close to the past few years they'd need to announce more than one guest every weekday between now and the event.

I know SM can't just make announcements for guests who haven't agreed to attend, and I know that posts like this won't make announcements happen.

However, i'm just expressing that I am starting to feel a bit concerned as to the sudden change in SM's line-ups for all of their events (not just LFCC) compared to other years when other UK con organisers seem to be doing fine.

I'm not meaning to cause trouble. I'm looking forward to LFCC-I've paid for a gold ticket. I think SM are the best con organisers, they work hard, the crew are great and their events are very good.

It may just be that for some reason this year the guests don't know their schedules for the summer, and all the announcements will come shortly and it'll be an amazing line-up. Hopefully that will be the case.

• Like 1

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)