I was just reminded by how few Buffy and Angel autographs I have so far :(

I'm hoping for Amber Benson, Michelle Trachtenberg, Emma Caulfield, Marc Blucas, Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Anthony Head (this time two days please), Mercedes McNab, Vincent Kartheiser, Amy Acker, J. August RIchards or Christian Kane (of course not all at once!).

And while I'm discussing Whedon shows. Ron Glass, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Nathan Fillion or Adam Baldwin to join Sean Maher would be nice! ;)

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 6

Corey Feldman! he has said on Twitter he would do it but hasn't been asked! Please please Showmasters! he is the #1 person I would like to meet!

I would get so much signed by him !!!!

Me too! I have an original Goonies Magazine from 1985 as well as the original VHS!

Gutted Glasgow and Amsterdam get 2 of the goonies

I know :( Never met any of them

Best film ever !!!!

It sure is!

Would love to meet him! He has been suggested many times before so now he has said he would be interested it would be great to see him there. This maybe will be a good test to see if SM actually take notice of our guest suggestions

I'm lucky enough to have met Corey Feldman in November last year. But I adore the Goonies as well and will be travelling to Amsterdam to meet Ke Huy Quan (alongside Englund & Weathers). I know Josh Brolin is fairly impossible, but I would love to meet Kerri Green and Martha Plimpton! I wasn't sure if Jeff Cohen did conventions, but apparanetly he appeared at a Collectormania once? And last but not least: I think Joe Pantoliano would be a very succesfull guest for Showmasters! ^^

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

I'm hoping for Amber Benson, Michelle Trachtenberg, Emma Caulfield, Marc Blucas, Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Anthony Head (this time two days please), Mercedes McNab, Vincent Kartheiser, Amy Acker, J. August RIchards or Christian Kane (of course not all at once!).

And while I'm discussing Whedon shows. Ron Glass, Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Nathan Fillion or Adam Baldwin to join Sean Maher would be nice! ;)

I have many Buffy & Angel autographs, but always looking for more.

I like your suggestions especially Marc Blucas, Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Michelle Trachtenberg and Gina Torres. Don't forget Sarah Michelle Gellar too.

• Like 3

I have many Buffy & Angel autographs, but always looking for more.

I like your suggestions especially Marc Blucas, Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Michelle Trachtenberg and Gina Torres. Don't forget Sarah Michelle Gellar too.

I have only got two autographs Anthony Head and Juliet Landau. Would be great to add some more!

• Like 1

Somewhere down the line someone wanted to see my meet and greet photo with David Duchovny which I have and I'm extremely happy with it. He is the friendlist, most down to earth guy you could ever wish to meet. Got a minute or so to chat, he autographed my poster and had a photo. Plus front seats for the gig of which was also amazing. I can't seem to add photos on here or is that just because I'm on my mobile?

Somewhere down the line someone wanted to see my meet and greet photo with David Duchovny which I have and I'm extremely happy with it. He is the friendlist, most down to earth guy you could ever wish to meet. Got a minute or so to chat, he autographed my poster and had a photo. Plus front seats for the gig of which was also amazing. I can't seem to add photos on here or is that just because I'm on my mobile?

I can't upload them directly from my computer. I have to upload them to Phototbucket and link from there.

So this is my photo i got Friday night with the wonderful and friendly David Duchovny. I know a couple wanted to see a picture on here. It was great, the gig was amazing and so was he. Would be happy for you to get him or even Gillian Anderson as i need her auto on my poster now with David, Mitch and MArk Shepard.

13116266_569103816594082_663216641172643

• Like 2

Great photo with David! I met him at Glasgow and my photo was a little darker as it was inside but I'm still happy to have it.

He really is a great guy and I'd love to see him back in the UK at LFCC, he really loves his fans and it'd be great to see him and Gillian over! As I suggested, would be a great diamond pass bundle!

• Like 1

Great photo with David! I met him at Glasgow and my photo was a little darker as it was inside but I'm still happy to have it.

He really is a great guy and I'd love to see him back in the UK at LFCC, he really loves his fans and it'd be great to see him and Gillian over! As I suggested, would be a great diamond pass bundle!

Yes I would buy that pass in a heart ♥ beat :). Edited by Jensen1378

On Friday I complete my second year of uni and finish for summer, so a guest announcement then would make the day even greater! :whistling::poki::coolthumb:

Sebastian Stan

Alfie Allen

Richard Madden

Charles Dance

Jerome Flynn

Kerry Ingram

Freema Agyeman

Alex Kingston

Lalla Ward

pleaseeee :dance:

• Like 2