Please can we get more Lost cast? I would love any of the main cast especially Daniel Dae Kim and Terry O'Quinn.☺

Plus my comment gets edited cos I mention another con which isn't in this country and not by name yet other comments are fine? Huh?

Comments will be edited if they mention other companies events - it doesn't matter where they are located as conventions/signing events are international events now and are thus competition. They will also be edited even if you don't mention the actual name but give enough information to work out which one it is.

All I said was John Cusack was doing another convention, I never mentioned the name or even which country. I understand why some get edited but I gave nothing away but someone else has quoted another con by name and that's left as is. I feel like it's hypocritical.

With the information you gave (which had the country) the event was the first hit in Google. The rule is that is too much info. This is in the forum rules and we have posted this repeatedly when we edit too.

Any mention of an event by name will definitely get edited. However, the mods are only human. Plus at the moment it is exactly two people looking after this forum regularly. The busier it gets, the bigger the chances something slips through. We are not perfect, we overlook things on occasion. If you feel we have overlooked something like this: there is a report button in the right bottom corner of every post. You are helping us insanely if you just press the button and alert us.

EDIT: As I had a couple of minutes now I went through the last 10 pages of this thread. I found exactly one post mentioning another event (not with name) which I did see, but felt was vague enough to leave it on. That post was also done by you. Anything else has been edited or deleted.

Vague references like "XYZ has been doing cons" are generally not deleted, because we are really trying to not be too restrictive. If we start hiding those we may as well close the guest suggestions area. And if this "other names are okay" comment is about Bournemouth Comic Con - which is the only event name I found on those 10 pages - this is an SM event as well.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)

Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

Since I've got my tickets and know I'm officially attending now I'm throwing in my current want list...

Bradley James

Leigh Whannell

Ian Somerhalder

Candice King

Shawnee Smith

Claire Holt

Joseph Morgan

Aidan Turner

Sarah Snook

Hugh Dancy

Colin Morgan

Nina Dobrev

Katie McGrath

Angel Coulby

Natalie Dormer

Lenora Crichlow

Cary Elwes

Paul Wesley

• Like 1

Meredith Salenger (Star Wars - The Force Awakens, The Journey of Natty Gann, Dream A Little Dream, The Kiss)

Joanna Pacula (The Kiss, Death Before Dishonour, Virus)

Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn - Lord of the Rings)

Sir Ian McKellen (Gandalf - Hobbit / Lord of the Rings)

Hope Showmasters can get some or all of these guests at a future event :)

• Like 3

i would love more DR Who guests as we now have Michelle Gomez I feel we are lacking in that department I would also love some Dwarfers at this event they don't seem to attend the main summer event and also more TWD guests please as I really excited about meeting Laurie Holden

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

Rose McGowan

David Arquette

Skeet Ulrich

Buffy / Angel guests

Twin Peaks guests

American Horror Story guests

Charmed guests

Krysten Ritter

Rachael Taylor

Mike Colter

David Tennant

Nathan Fillion

Summer Glau

Morena Baccarin

Ben MacKenzie

Donal Logue

Lucy Lawless

John Cusack

Kate Beckinsale

Scream tv or movie guests

Eddie Murphy

Kelly LeBrock

Matt Dillon

Jamie Luner

Heather Locklear

Mena Suvari

Tara Reid

Seann William Scott

• Like 2

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1