Elizabeth Gracen

Jeffrey Anderson-Gunter

Danielle Harris

Katharine Isabelle

Damon Wayans

Keenen Ivory Wayans

Marlon Wayans

Shawn Wayans

Can't believe that I'm the only one who would love to meet cast members of The Last Kingdom at the LFCC as there are lots of TLK fans on social media. Looks like they haven't found their way to this forum yet ;).

#1 on my TLK guest wishlist is David Dawson - brilliant & lovely actor known from The Last Kingdom, Ripper Street, Maigret, The Hollow Crown, The Road To Coronation Street, Peaky Blinders, Luther, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Banished ...

But also the other TLK cast members like Eliza Butterworth, Alexander Dreymon and Rune Temte would be great.

Been very quiet on the announcement front since Sam Neill cancellation. Any more announcements coming soon SM? Just over 14 weeks away now. Buzzing for next announcement.

Guests will be announced when they are confirmed. SM don't comment on potential guests.

Been very quiet on the announcement front since Sam Neill cancellation. Any more announcements coming soon SM? Just over 14 weeks away now. Buzzing for next announcement.

Guests will be announced when they are confirmed. SM don't comment on potential guests.

Understand that but gettin inpatient as per usual. Counting down the days.

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)

Imogen Poots (28 Weeks Later, Need for Speed & Fright Night)

Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)

Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working The Engels & One Missed Call)

Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)

Claire Danes (Terminator 3, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)

same here loss count of how many times I've looked lol

I check the forum multiple times an hour :P I hope there are some announcements soon

• Like 1

same here loss count of how many times I've looked lol

I check the forum multiple times an hour :P I hope there are some announcements soon

Obsessed much? Lol

Sam Neill?

Sam Neill?

He was announced but then cancelled, if that's what you're asking.