Well as no one else seems to want to suggest him, I'll say Nathan Fillion please.

Oh and original Ghostbusters guests. Lots of Ghostbusters guests!

Yes Rick Moranis and Dan Aykroyd. Bill Murray would be a dream but i keep hearing hes very unlikely:(

Unfortunatley, Bill's a bit of a wild card and even if he did say he would come (which is VERY unlikely) then there is still a very good chance he wouldn't actually turn up. Never say never though, I thought there's no way Michael J Fox would ever do a con and I met him last year!

There are so many great actors in the original GB movies but just to add a few other names to Rick and Dan:

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

There are soooo many more but I'll keep it short for now!

Haha i remember you telling me your Ghostbusters obsession.. love it

Not sure on the actors name but i would love to meet Dr Janosz from Ghostbusters 2 "why am i drippings with goo"

Ha! Yes, it is my favourite! Peter NacNicol played Janosz, he would be great to meet as he's been in so many other things as well. It was a long time before I realised that the accent he had in GBII wasn't his real one and found it really strange to hear his actual voice! Looking back now I realise how bad his accent actually is in the film.
Bad but hilariously funny. The scene when Winston pulls him away from the Vigo painting still makes me cry lol.

Agreed, he wouldn't have been the same without the accent, no matter how bad it is! the "dripping with goo" line always gets me , and his reaction to meeting Venkman at the museum with Dana is great too. He's completely uninterested until Peter threatens to paint the cat on Viggo.
Haha. Dont get me wrong i love both Ghostbusters movies but the 2nd one i watch more because of him.

"so why are you came"

It was the second film I ever saw at the cinema (before you ask, The Land Before Time was the first) so it will always be a great and special film to me, despite it actually not having a great reputation within the Ghostbusters community. The floating head above the river of slime gave me nightmares for months! (I was only 6!)

We must be the same age lol. Yeah thinking about it now, there are some shocking scary moments. The bath tub scene still gets me

Don't forget the heads on spikes in the train tunnel. That still freaks to out a bit! That's what I love about the Ghostbusters films, they are Action/Adventure/Horror/Comedies. What else could you want from a film?!

My god yes!! They dont make them like they used to. Thats why us 80s kids are tough, not like the sugar coated kids movies they show no days hahaha

My god yes!! They dont make them like they used to. Thats why us 80s kids are tough, not like the sugar coated kids movies they show no days hahaha

Too true. I don't imagine we'll get anything quite like it again. Especially with Hollywood's hang up on reboots/remakes/adaptations etc. At this point I'm just waiting for a decent original idea!

• Like 1

This will be the last time I post in the guest suggestions thread (and whole forum) so i'm gonna make it a good one!

Doctor Who:

Karen Gillan

John Barrowman

Freema Agyeman

Alex Kingston

Tom Baker

Lalla Ward

Yee Jee Tso

Frances Barber

Shaun Dingwall

Samuel Anderson

Torchwood:

Naoko Mori

Tom Price

Alexa Havins

Mekhi Phifer

Sarah-Jane Adventures:

Tommy Knight

Danny Anthony

Yasmin Paige

The Walking Dead:

Melissa McBride

Jon Bernthal

Michael Rooker

Sarah Wayne Callies

Scott Wilson

Seth Gilliam

Jeffrey DeMunn

Lord of the Rings:

Elijah Wood

Andy Serkis

Liv Tyler

Miranda Otto

Bernard Hill

Karl Urban

John Noble

Brad Dourif

Lost:

Evangeline Lilly

Jorge Garcia

Josh Holloway

Daniel Dae Kim

Michael Emerson

Elizabeth Mitchell

Maggie Grace

Ian Somerhalder

Once Upon A Time:

Jennifer Morrison

Lana Parilla

Jared Gilmore

Emilie de Ravin

Rebecca Mader

Beverley Elliott

Sean Maguire

Meghan Ory

Raphael Sbarge

Keegan Connor Tracy

Michael Socha

Robbie Kay

Victoria Smurfit

Georgina Haig

Elizabeth Lail

Daredevil:

Charlie Cox

Deborah Ann Woll

Jessica Jones:

Krysten Ritter

Agents of SHIELD:

Clark Gregg

Ming-Na Wen

Chloe Bennet

Iain De Caestecker

Elizabeth Henstridge

Brett Dalton

Henry Simmons

Nick bLood

Adrianne Palicki

Agent Carter:

James D'Arcy

Dominic Cooper

Enver Gjokaj

Marvel films:

Sebastian Stan

Anthony Mackie

Jeremy Renner

Cobie Smulders

Emily VanCamp

Game of Thrones:

Peter Dinklage

Maisie Williams

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

John Bradley

Alfie Allen

Charles Dance

Rory McCann

Jerome Flynn

Gwendoline Christie

Richard Madden

Natalie Dormer

Nathalie Emmanuel

Iwan Rheon

Esme Bianco

Josef Altin

Amrita Acharia

Owen Teale

Art Parkinson

Jason Momoa

Dean-Charles Chapman

Mark Addy

Pedro Pascal

Tom Wlaschiha

Miltos Yeroleman

Hafpor Julius Bjornsson

Well it's been fun! I've been a member of this forum for 4 years and a month! Sadly it's no longer a place I want to be a part of.

I'll still attend SM's fantastic events, I just won't be posting on here.

:WAVE:

To quote Jon Snow...my watch has ended.

• Like 3

I have just been reading the last few post and I would absolutely love to meet Peter MacNicol, he was brilliant in Ally Mcbeal and Ghostbusters 2 of cause.

Also Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!

I totally forgot that he was in that.

Would love Costas Mandylor again... he'd go great with Tobin! Jigsaw killer photoshoot!

And Shawnee Smith! Would be a great photoshoot (not that I do photoshoots, but I'm still missing Shawnee Smith's autograph).

If Shawnee was announced I would weep into my pillow until the day of the event.

• Like 1

I just watched the first of the new Star Trek movies again in honour of Anton Yelchin and we need guests from this franchise.

Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine, Zoie Saldana, John Cho, Karl Urban, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg etc. And JJ Abrams of course :)

Edited by SammyRomie
  • Like 1

I saw, that Jean Michael Vincent(Airwolf) and Tim Curry(Rocky Horror Picture Show) are still on Conventions in the USA. Please bring them to the LFCC

Tim Curry had a stroke so I very much doubt he's be obtainable...sadly :(

He's done at least one private signing this year, not sure if he'd be up for a convention though.