Since no one mentioned him, I'll suggest Hugh Dancy.

Oh and Nathan Fillion.

It seems that when I think of bringing Nathan up as a suggestion because he hasn't been mentioned for a while, you always beat me to it.

Oh and Nathan Fillion.

It seems that when I think of bringing Nathan up as a suggestion because he hasn't been mentioned for a while, you always beat me to it.
Sorry? Lol.

You can always suggest him again so it doesn't look like that only I want him :D

• Like 2

Oh and Nathan Fillion.

Sorry? Lol.

You can always suggest him again so it doesn't look like that only I want him :D

Nathan Fillion and Hugh Dancy seem awfully unpopular in this thread. Unacceptable. I think people should suggest them for a change.

• Like 4

A Game of Thrones first time guest would be amazing and would be a huge selling point for the event...Emilia Clarke, Kit Haringon, Sophie Turner, Conleth Hill, Aidan Gillen, Liam Cunningham, Stephen Dillane, Michelle Fairley, Kristofer Hivju, Jacob Anderson, Hannah Murray, Michael McElhatton, Michiel Huisman and Oona Chaplin.

A Game of Thrones first time guest would be amazing and would be a huge selling point for the event...Emilia Clarke, Kit Haringon, Sophie Turner, Conleth Hill, Aidan Gillen, Liam Cunningham, Stephen Dillane, Michelle Fairley, Kristofer Hivju, Jacob Anderson, Hannah Murray, Michael McElhatton, Michiel Huisman and Oona Chaplin.

I think i will faint if Kit Harington gets announced 😍

Im hoping for Iwan Rheon

Well as no one else seems to want to suggest him, I'll say Nathan Fillion please.

Oh and original Ghostbusters guests. Lots of Ghostbusters guests!

Yes Rick Moranis and Dan Aykroyd. Bill Murray would be a dream but i keep hearing hes very unlikely:(

• Like 1

Well as no one else seems to want to suggest him, I'll say Nathan Fillion please.

Yes Rick Moranis and Dan Aykroyd. Bill Murray would be a dream but i keep hearing hes very unlikely:(

Unfortunatley, Bill's a bit of a wild card and even if he did say he would come (which is VERY unlikely) then there is still a very good chance he wouldn't actually turn up. Never say never though, I thought there's no way Michael J Fox would ever do a con and I met him last year!

There are so many great actors in the original GB movies but just to add a few other names to Rick and Dan:

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

There are soooo many more but I'll keep it short for now!

Edited by Wrong Name

Unfortunatley, Bill's a bit of a wild card and even if he did say he would come (which is VERY unlikely) then there is still a very good chance he wouldn't actually turn up. Never say never though, I thought there's no way Michael J Fox would ever do a con and I met him last year!

There are so many great actors in the original GB movies but just to add a few other names to Rick and Dan:

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Haha i remember you telling me your Ghostbusters obsession.. love it

Not sure on the actors name but i would love to meet Dr Janosz from Ghostbusters 2 "why am i drippings with goo"

• Like 1

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Not sure on the actors name but i would love to meet Dr Janosz from Ghostbusters 2 "why am i drippings with goo"

Ha! Yes, it is my favourite! Peter NacNicol played Janosz, he would be great to meet as he's been in so many other things as well. It was a long time before I realised that the accent he had in GBII wasn't his real one and found it really strange to hear his actual voice! Looking back now I realise how bad his accent actually is in the film.

oh yeah! Nathan Fillion. :D

Your spelling is terrible, you've gotten some of the letters wrong, his name is actually spelled Hugh Dancy.

So it was him in those shows. I am terrible with names and faces.

Edited by SMD1984
  • Like 2

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Ha! Yes, it is my favourite! Peter NacNicol played Janosz, he would be great to meet as he's been in so many other things as well. It was a long time before I realised that the accent he had in GBII wasn't his real one and found it really strange to hear his actual voice! Looking back now I realise how bad his accent actually is in the film.

Bad but hilariously funny. The scene when Winston pulls him away from the Vigo painting still makes me cry lol.

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Bad but hilariously funny. The scene when Winston pulls him away from the Vigo painting still makes me cry lol.

Agreed, he wouldn't have been the same without the accent, no matter how bad it is! the "dripping with goo" line always gets me , and his reaction to meeting Venkman at the museum with Dana is great too. He's completely uninterested until Peter threatens to paint the cat on Viggo.

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Agreed, he wouldn't have been the same without the accent, no matter how bad it is! the "dripping with goo" line always gets me , and his reaction to meeting Venkman at the museum with Dana is great too. He's completely uninterested until Peter threatens to paint the cat on Viggo.

Haha. Dont get me wrong i love both Ghostbusters movies but the 2nd one i watch more because of him.

"so why are you came" 😂😂

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

Haha. Dont get me wrong i love both Ghostbusters movies but the 2nd one i watch more because of him.

"so why are you came"

It was the second film I ever saw at the cinema (before you ask, The Land Before Time was the first) so it will always be a great and special film to me, despite it actually not having a great reputation within the Ghostbusters community. The floating head above the river of slime gave me nightmares for months! (I was only 6!)

Its been very quite with guest annoucements this week i hope we get some more soon

Its been very quite with guest annoucements this week we do get some more soon

Edited by Starbug

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

"so why are you came"

It was the second film I ever saw at the cinema (before you ask, The Land Before Time was the first) so it will always be a great and special film to me, despite it actually not having a great reputation within the Ghostbusters community. The floating head above the river of slime gave me nightmares for months! (I was only 6!)

We must be the same age lol. Yeah thinking about it now, there are some shocking scary moments. The bath tub scene still gets me 😱

Annie Potts

William Atherton

Michael Ensign

Slavitza Jovan

Alice Drummond

Peter MacNicol

Harris Yulin

Kurt Fuller

"so why are you came"

We must be the same age lol. Yeah thinking about it now, there are some shocking scary moments. The bath tub scene still gets me

Don't forget the heads on spikes in the train tunnel. That still freaks to out a bit! That's what I love about the Ghostbusters films, they are Action/Adventure/Horror/Comedies. What else could you want from a film?!