hi please can you get some hobbit guests like john bell (he was in doctor who too so there's more appeal too) ryan gage jed brophy and adam brown for lfcc this year that would be totally awesome thank you so much!

John Bell was at LFCC last year and Adam Brown the year before, but I agree more Middle Earth guests would be great! Especially, as you say, Jed Brophy (who appeared in all 6 movies!).

• Like 1

We really need some more Game of Thrones guests. All of the following have done cons before...

Art Parkinson, John Bradley, Jerome Flynn, Rory McCann, Charles Dance, Nathalie Emmanuel, Ian McElhinney, Alfie Allen, Richard Madden, Natalie Dormer, Pedro Pascal, Dean-Charles Chapman, Tom Wlaschiha, Iwan Rheon, Owen Teale, Brenock O'Connor, Eugene Simon, Esme Bianco and Anton Lesser

• Like 1

I don't watch Game Of Thrones but according to the London guest list there's about seven or eight people from the show. I think that's more than enough. It's more than a lot of other franchises get.

I apologise for my ignorance as to whether they're big/minor GOT characters, I honestly don't know, but still. It's not a GOT specific convention. I know it's really popular but not everyone watches that show, in the same way that not everyone watches Star Wars or Doctor Who.

• Like 1

I don't watch Game Of Thrones but according to the London guest list there's about seven or eight people from the show. I think that's more than enough. It's more than a lot of other franchises get.

I apologise for my ignorance as to whether they're big/minor GOT characters, I honestly don't know, but still. It's not a GOT specific convention. I know it's really popular but not everyone watches that show, in the same way that not everyone watches Star Wars or Doctor Who.

True. But most of the people here is in GoT fandom. And it's one of the most popular tv shows right now so we need more actors. Sure they have few of them but they are not major ones. And I can honestly say that we are lacking DW actors and others, but to be fair 8 actors from one show among 100 others is nothing

In fairness, a lot of the events I've been to have had masses of Star Wars or Doctor Who guests (and I'm not a fan of either), so 8 GoT guests isn't particularly pushing it. And yes, as Raylenth has noted, many of them extend over into other fandoms, so you'd get a wide range of things covered with a single guest. Somebody like Natalie Dormer for example, or Sophie Turner, would have more than just Thrones to appear for.

But back to suggestions.... *whispers* Hugh Dancy

• Like 1

There is only 1 main guest attending who hasn't attended LFCC before.

GoT is an incredibly popular show, and a good quality GoT guest line-up would sell many tickets and make a lot of money, which is why they get a lot of GoT guests.

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

But back to suggestions.... *whispers* Hugh Dancy

*screams* HUGH DANCY

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK.

HUGH DANCY.

Sorry, I can't quite read any of that, so no idea what you're going on about.

On an unrelated note I'd like to request Hugh Dancy.

• Like 2