Sting and Daniel Bryan could also be realistic guests now that they have retired.

True.. are they still contracted under WWE though?
Possibly. And I think Bryan is hoping to compete in weight lifting at the Olympics, which may be problematic.

He did a small local competition, he's not going to be anywhere near the Olympics.

Just wanted to ask my fellow wwe fans. Can showmasters book wrestlers who are still under contract? I know it's really unlikely to book the ones who are on the main roasters with their crazy schedules touring around America. But what about the superstars who are on the injury list? ie Neveile,Byran,Sasha?..

Del Rio came last year and now he's back on the show.

Hi has far as I know SM can only get WWE stars which are under contract if they are not active wrestlers even if they are injured. So realistic guests could be Bryan, Sting, Austin etc.

Del Rio was able to attend because he had left WWE at the time.

Yep, WWE has control over appearances by anyone on a performer contract.

Does any Youtuber guests ever get invited to these conventions? If so Dodie Clark and Evan Edinger would be amazing!

Some Youtubers have attended the YALC part of the event (such as Carrie Hope Fletcher). I think the only way YouTubers would be invited was if they had written books.

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

Pleaseeee let there be lots of guest announcements soon :crying: The event is 7 weeks tomorrow! :o

Liam Cunningham and Kerry Ingram.

Kerry is a sweetie pie! Would love to meet her again.

I really want to meet her.

I think Shireen is one of the most underrated and underused characters on the show.

And she normally only charges £10 which is great.

• Like 1