is it possible for Andy serkis and does he do comic cons

He has attended Showmasters events in the past.

If you look at the Wikipedia entry of the event they have listed guests from the past there.

Any idea if he still does them since his popularity boost? Can't remember him having been announced to any convention in the last years.

He was announced for three I can remember since the last appearance, but cancelled each one due to work. So I guess he's still willing, but with his busy schedule it is insanely lucky to get him.

• Like 1

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)

Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)

Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)

Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)

Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)

Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)

• Like 1

I'm very dissapointed about the guestlist.

No diamond guest today. I thought there will be better guests than the last convention. I come from germany, but for these guests i wouldn't come to london. I hope Eddie Murphy(Beverly Hills Cop) will come and Nick Nolte(only 48 hours) too.

• Like 1

I'm very dissapointed about the guestlist.

No diamond guest today. I thought there will be better guests than the last convention. I come from germany, but for these guests i wouldn't come to london. I hope Eddie Murphy(Beverly Hills Cop) will come and Nick Nolte(only 48 hours) too.

Convention is still 4 months away and there was no announcement whatsoever that there'd be a big guest announcement today. I'm quite sure there will be a lot more great names. For the summer event, Showmasters always delivers.

• Like 1