ho just want to say we do look over these posts all the time in each section as it dose give us thoughts so keep them coming , i have to say that its because of some of these posts is why we have has some of the guests over the years so keep them coming it dose help us in picking guests and putting them in our mind thanks everyone

jason

This is so true! I've suggested Tobin many times and I'm glad to see he's finally coming!

Now just bring Maggie Grace and I'm done! ;)

• Like 2

Katherine McNamara

Dominic Sherwood

Alberto Rosende

Matthew Daddario

Emeraude Toubia

Isaiah Mustafa

Harry Shum Jr.

Alan Van Sprang

Maxim Roy

Jon Cor

David Castro

Joel Labelle

Paulino Nunes

Stephanie Bennett

Nicola Correia-Damude

Jade Hassouné

Jack Fulton

Mimi Kuzyk

Adam Kenneth Wilson

I would love to see more 'mainstream' James Bond guests at more Showmasters events. Maybe still keep the rarer, more niche Bond guests like Ursula Andress and Michael Lonsdale for the likes of Autographica.

Mads Mikkelsen and Famke Janssen at LFCC are superb modern names.

I'm not going to suggest Pierce Brosnan etc. because it is so unlikely.

Realistically, Judi Dench signs a lot, and Roger Moore does LOADS of private signings every year. Too very fan friendly Bond ambassadors, not to mention national treasures. They would be SO popular.

Other top suggestions:

Sean Bean - Game of Thrones and LOTR fans would also go nuts for him

Robert Carlyle - another fantastic British actor for Once Upon a Time, Stargate, and of course Trainspotting

Sophie Marceau - just look her up! In fact, give us more main Bond girls!

And I will reiterate my regular suggestion for more guests from the Alien series, in particular from ALIEN where the cast is not getting any younger.

We've just had Sigourney and John Hurt last year, and I would like to see Veronica Cartwight pop up again but the remaining 4 are a must:

- I was gutted Yaphet Kotto cancelled Autographica 2012 having never met him

- Harry Dean Stanton would be so cool

- Ian Holm would be so popular especially because of LOTR

- another shot at the rare Tom Skerritt would be a great opportunity for many I'm sure

Edited by Dent_1
  • Like 2

I would love to see more 'mainstream' James Bond guests at more Showmasters events. Maybe still keep the rarer, more niche Bond guests like Ursula Andress and Michael Lonsdale for the likes of Autographica.

Mads Mikkelsen and Famke Janssen at LFCC are superb modern names.

I'm not going to suggest Pierce Brosnan etc. because it is so unlikely.

Realistically, Judi Dench signs a lot, and Roger Moore does LOADS of private signings every year. Too very fan friendly Bond ambassadors, not to mention national treasures. They would be SO popular.

Other top suggestions:

Sean Bean - Game of Thrones and LOTR fans would also go nuts for him

Robert Carlyle - another fantastic British actor for Once Upon a Time, Stargate, and of course Trainspotting

Sophie Marceau - just look her up! In fact, give us more main Bond girls!

And I will reiterate my regular suggestion for more guests from the Alien series, in particular from ALIEN where the cast is not getting any younger.

We've just had Sigourney and John Hurt last year, and I would like to see Veronica Cartwight pop up again but the remaining 4 are a must:

- I was gutted Yaphet Kotto cancelled Autographica 2012 having never met him

- Harry Dean Stanton would be so cool

- Ian Holm would be so popular especially because of LOTR

- another shot at the rare Tom Skerritt would be a great opportunity for many I'm sure

don't forget timophy Dalton he was good as james bond

I'm halfway through the first season of Lost and now I have to insist on Ian Somerhalder because the last episode I watched was not okay. I knew it was going to happen (you can't really avoid spoilers from fourteen years ago) but it's still not okay. Now I have emotions, this is not a good thing.

Some big GoT guests.

Gwendoline Christie, Jerome Flynn, Alfie Allen, John Bradley, Richard Madden, Rory McCann, Nathalie Emmanuel, Liam Cunningham, Charles Dance...

I see a common theme with me and you more Game Of Thrones guests especially some that haven't been before!

Even smaller cast members like Kae Alexander and Joe Naufahu are going to make nice new additions to my poster! :D

Edited by only_jay
  • Like 1

ho just want to say we do look over these posts all the time in each section as it dose give us thoughts so keep them coming , i have to say that its because of some of these posts is why we have has some of the guests over the years so keep them coming it dose help us in picking guests and putting them in our mind thanks everyone

jason

Would love you to get some guests from the Fringe TV series absolutely loved it! Especially Anna Torv and Kirk Acevedo!

• Like 1

Rick Sylvester would be a great guest.

For those who've not heard of him, he was the stunt man that made the most iconic ski jump in history in The Spy Who Loved Me, off a mountainside and then opened his Union Jack parachute!

Hd did a con a few years back in Sweden so is a con-goer and will travel! Hopefully not needing to deploy a parachute!