Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

Following on my post - #3040, the ideas I had for guests in 2017 were - wait for it - Ed Neumeier (co-creator and co-writer) and Peter Weller star of the film...RoboCop.

The reason why I chose these two people for London Film & Comic Con 2017 is because next year, RoboCop will be celebrating 30 years. I can't believe it either.

Also, another classic film is Starship Troopers will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary, where Ed Neumeier wrote the screenplay.

The reason why I chose those two particular people as well is because Ed Neumeier will be celebrating his 60th birthday and Peter Weller will be celebrating his 70th birthday as well.

What do people of those two guests and also the films as well? Pretty classic films in my opinion!

Anyone from Community, so I can emotionally sing At Least It Was Here at them.

You can always sing it at Keith David, as he'll be there.

I plan to! I was just hoping for a vaster audience.

Let me know and I'll come sing it with you. I love that song!

• Like 1

hey this is probably too late to happen but if you could get john bell to lfcc it would be awesome he loves doing cons or if you cant anyone from the hobbit if you can and if you cant do that dont worry im just excited for this weekend :D

Pedro Pascal and Natalie Dormer are both in London at the moment

:o this this this

SM pleaseeee

Pull some last minute strings!

I will give up my soul for them!! (which btw is still damaged from 2 years ago when they both cancelled)

• Like 2

Scott Wilson is going to be signing somewhere very close to London the week after LFCC (the place isn't in the UK, but people often think that it is ;) ) (i don't want to reveal too much about the event :P ).

Is there any way at all that he can come to LFCC?? It would be amazing if you could at least ask, if you haven't already.

There's an event in America the same weekend as LFCC that people may have expected Scott to be at, but he hasn't been announced for that.

Please SM please!

• Like 1

Bruce Campbell

Jake The Snake Roberts

Unfortunately Jake can't come back to the UK due to problems with the RSPCA.

I do however echo the suggestion for Bruce Campbell. Have been wanting this guy for years now.

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)

Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)

Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)

Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)

Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)

Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)