More random ones:

Fred Savage (The wonder years)

Mark Paul Glosselaar (Saved by the Bell)

Matthew Lawrence (Mrs Doubtfire)

Mara Wilson (Mrs Doubtfire & Matilda)

Joey Lawrence (Blossom)

Edward Furlong (Terminator & American History X)

Frankie Muniz (Malcom in the Middle)

Malcom David Kelly (LOST)

Ross Hull (Are you afraid of the dark)

Steven Anthony Lawrence (Even Stevens)

Dirk Benedict (The A-team)

Edited by Mem90

Shawnee Smith

That would be amazing! I've only got 7 actors in my Saw collection so far and would love to expand it! (and need about 20 more to be honest)

Only 7? Only 7??? I'm up to 3. :( Who are your 7? Tell me so that I can weep with envy.

Don't weep, I'm sure you'll get your chance to meet them as well ;) Who are the three you've met so far?

For me it's Sean Patrick Flannery, Julie Benz, Costas Mandylor, J. LaRose, Danny Glover, Dina Meyer (who I was so excited to meet) and I also already met Tobin Bell in Germany last November.

But like I said, I still have 20 more I'd love to meet. Especially Mark Rolston and Shawnee Smith :angel:

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone has suggested...

REBECCA WISOCKY

Known for:

Devious Maids - Evelyn Powell

The X-Files - Jackie Goldman

Grimm - Lily Hinkley

Once Upon A Time - Madame Faustina

Castle - Dr. Elena Sarkov

The Mentalist - Brenda Shettrick

Desperate Housewives - Bree's Mother

American Horror Story - Lorraine Harvey

True Blood - Queen Mab

• Like 1

Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Melissa & Joey & Clarissa)

Robert Pattinson (Twilight, Harry Potter, Bel Ami & Water for Elephants)

David Lascher (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Blossom & Clueless)

Fab Filippo (Buffy, Detentionaire, The Dating Guy, Being Erica, Guidestones & Delilah & Julius)

Clea Duvall (Heroes, American Horror Story, The Faculty, Argo, The Event & Zodiac)

Jenna Von Oy (Blossom, The Parkers & Doctor Dolittle 3)

Anyone who was in both Saw and Repo! The Genetic Opera (and/or The Devil's Carnival).

Athena Karkanis, Sean Patrick Flanery, Rebecca Marshall, J. LaRose, Sarah Power, Dean Armstrong, Tim Burd. Just the ones I can think of for now.

I love Repo! I had the great pleasure of meeting Zdunich last November. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Showmasters to announce Anthony Head (or Alexa Vega)

• Like 1

Anyone who was in both Saw and Repo! The Genetic Opera (and/or The Devil's Carnival).

Athena Karkanis, Sean Patrick Flanery, Rebecca Marshall, J. LaRose, Sarah Power, Dean Armstrong, Tim Burd. Just the ones I can think of for now.

I love Repo! I had the great pleasure of meeting Zdunich last November. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Showmasters to announce Anthony Head (or Alexa Vega)

I've wanted to meet Terrance Zdunich for years! Last year I met Darren Lynn Bousman and four years ago I met Emilie Autumn-- both times our conversations, at one point, turned to "So, Zdunich, hey? What a guy." One of my friends met him and had him sing for her once. I think I would have died on the spot if it had been me.

I've wanted to meet Terrance Zdunich for years! Last year I met Darren Lynn Bousman and four years ago I met Emilie Autumn-- both times our conversations, at one point, turned to "So, Zdunich, hey? What a guy." One of my friends met him and had him sing for her once. I think I would have died on the spot if it had been me.

I missed out on Boussman last year. I couldn't possibly get everyone I wanted, so yeah :P

That must've been awesome, I wouldn't dare ask such a thing to be honest. I love meeting guests but so often don't know what to say when I'm suddenly there. I was already incredibly happy that he wrote 'a little glass vial?' on the picture without me asking :clap:

I missed out on Boussman last year. I couldn't possibly get everyone I wanted, so yeah :P

That must've been awesome, I wouldn't dare ask such a thing to be honest. I love meeting guests but so often don't know what to say when I'm suddenly there. I was already incredibly happy that he wrote 'a little glass vial?' on the picture without me asking :clap:

A little glass vial? :D

I'm insanely envious.

• Like 1

Katheryn Winnick please she is awesome

bring back Peter Dinklage please

also Nikolaj Coster-Waldau would be so AMAZING as well as Kit Harington (tbh a lot of GoT actors like Iain Glen, Iwan Rheon, Sean Bean, Carice Van Houten, Jason Momoa, Rory McCann... almost all of them already came to LFCC before!) Natalie Dormer and Pedro Pascal as they cancelled two years ago!

Charlie Cox , Jon Bernthal to go with Elden Henson

And Hugh Dancy with Mads

Edited by raidonthecastle
  • Like 4

Eva Green would be totally MAGICAL and EPIC! omg

Also I know it's not that famous but Black Sails is such an awesome TV Show with amazing cast!

Bring Toby Stephens and Zach McGowan and I immediately give you my money! also Hannah New, Clara Paget....

and again some Vikings guests

I'm not sure whether or not it's possible, but I'd certainly die if Domhnall Gleeson was ever announced.

He would be a dream guest for me. Too many good roles, would make for a fascinating talk.

• Like 2