Faerie Tanith, on 04 Jul 2016 - 7:11 PM, said:

Some Merlin guests, pretty pretty please? Considering it's my main fandom I'm appalled that I have yet to meet any of the main cast... D:

Bradley James and Anthony Head please :smile: I've been doing events on and off for 9 years, and always seem to miss Anthony

Some Merlin guests, pretty pretty please? Considering it's my main fandom I'm appalled that I have yet to meet any of the main cast... D:

Bradley James and Anthony Head please :smile: I've been doing events on and off for 9 years, and always seem to miss Anthony

I would give my soul for Bradley.

I would give my soul for Bradley.

I don't think Eventbrite will accept that.

Edited by Wrong Name

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

LIkewise! Anthony Head is one of the actors I want to meet the most. He was at my first LFCC but only for a day and so busy that he stopped personalising through the day. I figured I'd get him next time, but he hasn't been around since :no: