• Moderators

Are we going to get another annoucment soon ?.

You have been on here long enough to know you won't get an answer to this question ;), guest announcements can happen at any time. Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

Are we going to get another annoucment soon ?.

You have been on here long enough to know you won't get an answer to this question ;), guest announcements can happen at any time.
I know, but i always look forward to annoucments and the excitement of finding out who it is
  • Like 1

i just want to add to my list of shadowhunter guests, the one none shadowhunter guest that would potentially kill me if he ever came to a uk con again (as it would be so amazing not as in he would literally try and kill me)

Jason Carter (Babylon 5)

• Like 1

Any Xena / Hercules would be good. Any of Lucy Lawless, Kevin Sorbo, Michael Hurst and Renee O'Connor would be great, as would Bruce Campbell or Ted Raimi. And here are some other suggestions

Katrina Browne

Kathryn Morris

Brittney Powell

Alexandra Tydings

Hudson Leick

Robert Trebor

Gina Torres

• Like 1

Jenette Goldstein (Aliens)

Caity Lotz (Arrow)

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game Of Thrones)

Alfie Allen (Game Of Thrones)

Henry Ian Cusick (LOST)

Emilie De Ravin (LOST)

Evanna Lynch (Harry Potter)

Chloe Bennet (Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

Burn Gorman (Pacific Rim)

Alan Tudyk (Firefly)

• Like 4

Someone to go with Sean Maher and Firefly......Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Morena Baccarin, Ron Glass etc

(Nathan Fillion)

I am so desperate to complete my Firefly collection. Come on, Showmasters!

Would love any of these too!

Joel McHale and Danny Pudi. Really need some Community guests!

Very much agreed!

It's such an underappreciated show.I'd love to meet the cast, too. Especially Danny Pudi.

It went a bit downhill after season 3 but was still good and I miss it. Still waiting for the film! #sixseasonsandamovie

Someone to go with Sean Maher and Firefly......Alan Tudyk, Gina Torres, Morena Baccarin, Ron Glass etc

(Nathan Fillion)

We need Adam Baldwin and Jewel Staite to come back. I missed meeting them back in 2012 (my very first con) as I was on a very tight budget, same with Summer Glau in 2014.

Joel McHale and Danny Pudi. Really need some Community guests!

Very much agreed!

It's such an underappreciated show.I'd love to meet the cast, too. Especially Danny Pudi.

It went a bit downhill after season 3 but was still good and I miss it. Still waiting for the film! #sixseasonsandamovie

Yeah well, it's hard to keep it up when the main cast members ate leaving. But it was still good. Bring on the movie! And guests to LFCC :)
  • Like 1

(Nathan Fillion)

We need Adam Baldwin and Jewel Staite to come back. I missed meeting them back in 2012 (my very first con) as I was on a very tight budget, same with Summer Glau in 2014.
Totally agree, I did meet them, but I was on a budget as well and never took a photo with Adam and Jewel ran out of Firefly photos to sign.
  • Like 2