-Alcatraz

-Once upon a time

Elizabeth Mitchell

-Lost
​-V
-Revolution

-Once upon a time

• Like 1

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft, American History X & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Snow White, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

Since I watched The Forest today, I'm suggesting Natalie Dormer, Taylor Kinney and Eoin Macken. It honestly wasn't the best movie I've ever seen (great premise, but poorly executed) but the cast was great. Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries and Merlin fandoms combined!

• Like 2

Really hoping for some bigger Game of Thrones names. I think the 'BIG' talk led some people to believe there was going to be an impressive selection this year.

Agreed. Though I think they call it the big talk every year, I would really like to see at least one more main character. LFCC is usually the place I can finally get some more for my GOT collection. After Isaac Hempstead Wright's cancellation, I'm only left with Kae Alexander and Richard Brake (who will both be awesome to meet, but aren't in much more than 3 episodes and I'm mainly meeting them for other films/series anyway).

• Like 1

Since I watched The Forest today, I'm suggesting Natalie Dormer, Taylor Kinney and Eoin Macken. It honestly wasn't the best movie I've ever seen (great premise, but poorly executed) but the cast was great. Game of Thrones, Vampire Diaries and Merlin fandoms combined!

NATALIE DORMER, YES!

• Like 2

I'm still upset over Natalie Dormer canceling 2 years ago! Hopefully SM can get her back one day.

Also I would love if SM could get Alfie Allen because him and Gemma Whelan would make an amazing double photoshoot :thumbup:

If SM could ever do a Iwan Rheon and Alfie Allen double photoshoot I think I would die from happiness :blush:

Also Hugh Dancy please :P

i have still got my fingers crossed for at least 1 more walking dead guest

I don't think we've had so few Walking Dead guests at LFCC since a couple of years ago. Not even smaller roles this time.

Hoping to get David Morrissey; he was one of the best villains in recent years on any shows plus he was in Doctor Who so he'll keep 2 sets of fans happy.