I just watched the first of the new Star Trek movies again in honour of Anton Yelchin and we need guests from this franchise.

Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine, Zoie Saldana, John Cho, Karl Urban, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg etc. And JJ Abrams of course :)

So sad :(

I agree would love to meet any of this cast!

• Like 1

I just watched the first of the new Star Trek movies again in honour of Anton Yelchin and we need guests from this franchise.

Zachary Quinto, Chris Pine, Zoie Saldana, John Cho, Karl Urban, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg etc. And JJ Abrams of course :)

My guess is that they'd keep any Star Trek guest for Destination Star Trek later this year (unless the actor would be unavailable for that weekend).

I watched Odd Thomas in his honour, would love to meet Shuler Hensley, Stephen Sommers or Addison Timlin.

My guess is that they'd keep any Star Trek guest for Destination Star Trek later this year (unless the actor would be unavailable for that weekend).

I watched Odd Thomas in his honour, would love to meet Shuler Hensley, Stephen Sommers or Addison Timlin.

Oh I didn't realize DST was on this year. Oh well. Another year perhaps :) I still want to meet them.

Edited by SammyRomie

I was watching Don't Say a Word again today, in preparation for meeting Famke Janssen. And I was wondering if Oliver Platt would do conventions. I've always been a big fan of his and he's got some great movies and shows on his resume (Critical Decision, Three Musketeers, X-Men First Class, Lake Placid, Bicentennial Man, ...). I'm guessing he's probably busy filming Chicago Med during the summer, but you never know!

• Like 1

I'm actually quite surprised there isn't more Harry Potter guests, I mean I think lots of people, especially from my generation grew up with the movies and adore them and it's a big year for the fandom with a play and a new book coming out! This being said I'm more than happy with the guest lineup so far :)

• Like 3