If I was in charge, everytime someone asked when we are getting more guests I would push back any announcements just to spite them. Then again I am a horrible person :smile: .

Would you be taking Facebook and Twitter into account? If you were there'd be no announcements until 2023 :P

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA, Robot Chicken & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Batman Vs Superman, Ugly Betty, Longmire & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder, Arrested Development & Brady Bunch)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick, Mob City & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Tomorrow People, Terminator: Sarah Connor, All My Children & Percy Jackson)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

I know that SM are not known for music guests but how about the Spice Girls? It is their 20th Anniversary this year and Geri, Emma and Mel B are doing a tour. It could be good publicity for them if they appeared at London.

• Like 1

Neve Campbell

Linda Hamilton

Holly Marie Combs

Allysa Milano

Melody Perkins

Christopher Lloyd

Michael J Fox

Robert Englud

Heather Langenkamp

Austin St. John

Amy Jo Johnson

Daniel Radcliffe

Emma Watson

Margot Robbie

Jared Leto

Evan Peters

Winona Ryder

Emma Roberts

Nina Dobrev

Edited by musikant
  • Like 1

Not really anything to do with film or tv, though. Unless you count Spice World.

And why wouldn't you count Spice World? It covered every genre to fit in perfectly at LFCC: action (there's a bomb on the bus!); sci-fi (aliens in the woods!); horror (the acting!)...

Not really anything to do with film or tv, though. Unless you count Spice World.

I wouldn't mind seeing some musicians now and then though. Several musicians have been known to do conventions.

Would love some 80s/90s pop stars!!

• Like 1

I'd quite like to see the new turtles cast members. I mean it's not likely to happen but a girl can dream.

Noel Fisher, Pete Ploszek, Alan Ritchson, Jeremy Howard and perhaps Stephen Amell. He did City Of Heroes not so long ago but I couldn't make it.