MJF was mid April and Sigourney was mid June from what I remember!

So, it is reasonable to hope it is not too late for a truly stellar guest might yet be announced. The guest list s far looks really good, but to me, it's lacking that jaw dropping WOW of the likes of MJF & Sigourney!

Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon were also announced mid june last year, if I'm not mistaken. Jonathan Pryce even later (though I'm not sure if he was just a big name or a diamond guest)

anymore guests soon there is so many guests that are easy to get that we haven't had before the american cons get them all the time I know because its easier for them there but think about it fresh new guests!!

I don't think you can get too hung up on guest lists at other cons, especially US ones. There are so many different variables between events, including the financial model the con uses and what kind of deals they agree with the guests. All you can really learn from other guest lists is which people might be willing to do cons if the situation and deal is right. Doesn't mean it will be, or that it's easy to get them.

On a separate point, Cody Rhodes has now left WWE. He'd be a great guest.

• Moderators

I don't think any of us know what guests are 'easy to get' - as said above, there's so many different things that go into getting guests to an event.

Do remember that overseas guests will be far more costly in terms of flying over and other costs, so it's not always financially viable to get them.

As for LFCC, there's a lot of first time guests coming already.

anymore guests soon there is so many guests that are easy to get that we haven't had before the american cons get them all the time I know because its easier for them there but think about it fresh new guests!!

I don't think you can get too hung up on guest lists at other cons, especially US ones. There are so many different variables between events, including the financial model the con uses and what kind of deals they agree with the guests. All you can really learn from other guest lists is which people might be willing to do cons if the situation and deal is right. Doesn't mean it will be, or that it's easy to get them.

Don't forget Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow 😉

Don't forget Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow

Sting and Daniel Bryan could also be realistic guests now that they have retired.

Sting and Daniel Bryan could also be realistic guests now that they have retired.

True.. are they still contracted under WWE though?

Possibly. And I think Bryan is hoping to compete in weight lifting at the Olympics, which may be problematic.

A lot of guys who were forced to retire have said it's really hard to talk about or have anything to do with wrestling immediately after, so they may not want to do it anyway.

I'd forgotten Sandow - Team Rhodes Scholars reunion! I want it written into his contract that he has to attend one day as Mizdow though :P

Possibly. And I think Bryan is hoping to compete in weight lifting at the Olympics, which may be problematic.

A lot of guys who were forced to retire have said it's really hard to talk about or have anything to do with wrestling immediately after, so they may not want to do it anyway.

I'd forgotten Sandow - Team Rhodes Scholars reunion! I want it written into his contract that he has to attend one day as Mizdow though :P

• Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

He did a small local competition, he's not going to be anywhere near the Olympics.

He did a small local competition, he's not going to be anywhere near the Olympics.

Just wanted to ask my fellow wwe fans. Can showmasters book wrestlers who are still under contract? I know it's really unlikely to book the ones who are on the main roasters with their crazy schedules touring around America. But what about the superstars who are on the injury list? ie Neveile,Byran,Sasha?..

Del Rio came last year and now he's back on the show.

Just wanted to ask my fellow wwe fans. Can showmasters book wrestlers who are still under contract? I know it's really unlikely to book the ones who are on the main roasters with their crazy schedules touring around America. But what about the superstars who are on the injury list? ie Neveile,Byran,Sasha?..

Del Rio came last year and now he's back on the show.

Hi has far as I know SM can only get WWE stars which are under contract if they are not active wrestlers even if they are injured. So realistic guests could be Bryan, Sting, Austin etc.

Del Rio was able to attend because he had left WWE at the time.

Edited by Tony1975