I know i'm in a minority with these following suggestions and they're all doubtful but worth a try:

Al Cliver, Tisa Farrow, Ian McCulloch ( Zombie Flesh Eaters )

Catriona McColl ( City of the Living Dead, The Beyond, House by the Cemetery )

Giovanni Lombardo Radice ( City of the Living Dead, The Omen Remake, Cannibal Ferox )

Jewel shepard, Thom Mathews, Brian Peck, Clu Gulager, Linnea Quigley ( Basically all of the Return of the Living Dead cast )

The original Dawn of the Dead cast (Ken Foree, Gaylen Ross, Scott Reniger, David Emge, Joe Pilato ) etc

The original Day of the Dead cast ( Lori Cardille, Terry Alexander, Jarlath Conroy, John Amplas, Joe Pilato ) etc

John Carpenter

John Carpenter regulars, Jamie Lee, Nancy Loomis, Tom Atkins, Charles Cyphers, Adrienne Barbeau

• Like 2

I know i'm in a minority with these following suggestions and they're all doubtful but worth a try:

Al Cliver, Tisa Farrow, Ian McCulloch ( Zombie Flesh Eaters )

Catriona McColl ( City of the Living Dead, The Beyond, House by the Cemetery )

Giovanni Lombardo Radice ( City of the Living Dead, The Omen Remake, Cannibal Ferox )

Jewel shepard, Thom Mathews, Brian Peck, Clu Gulager, Linnea Quigley ( Basically all of the Return of the Living Dead cast )

The original Dawn of the Dead cast (Ken Foree, Gaylen Ross, Scott Reniger, David Emge, Joe Pilato ) etc

The original Day of the Dead cast ( Lori Cardille, Terry Alexander, Jarlath Conroy, John Amplas, Joe Pilato ) etc

John Carpenter

John Carpenter regulars, Jamie Lee, Nancy Loomis, Tom Atkins, Charles Cyphers, Adrienne Barbeau

Well, we're in a minority then :P I'm still really hoping to meet David Emge (the only one of the 4 of Dawn I haven't met yet) and Jarlath Conroy one day. I'm lucky to have met a bunch of Romero's movies.

John Carpenter and his regulars (or not so regulars) are still high on my list too. I'm mainly hoping for: Tom Atkins (though if not announced for LFFC, I will be meeting him later this year), PJ Soles, Charles Cyphers, Clea DuVall, Peter Jason, Kirstie Alley, Dennis Dun, James Hong, Kate Burton, Kim Cattrall, Stacy Keach, Tim Guinee, Sheryl Lee, Daniel Baldwin, but especially some more Thing cast: Peter Maloney, Donald Moffat, David Clennon and T.K. Carter

I am so excited about meeting Carpenter regular Keith David! :D

• Like 3

If we don't get a COREY FELDMAN annoucement i expect this forum to collapse under the weight disgruntled fans,so just announce it Showmasters sooner rahther than later :clap: Plus more horror guests! Mr T ! Carl Weathers!

We want Corey! Especially as he said that he would do it!

It's been 10 years since Charmed ended today! How about celebrating this with some of the main cast for LFCC 2016? Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs etc :)

That's a thought :) would love Rose McGowan also.

Julian McMahon <3

• Like 1