I'm hoping the guest announcements are going to start flooding in soon. After this week, there'll only be 10 weeks until the week of the event. That does seem a long time, but bear in mind the fact that a) there'll be a load of cancellations and b ) hardly any guests are announced in the last 2 weeks before the event.

Another TWD guest would be A-MAZING.

Andrew Lincoln, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Melissa McBride, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Alanna Masterton, Scott Wilson, Sarah Wayne Callies, Seth Gilliam, Jon Bernthal,Jeffrey DeMunn, Michael Rooker.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 4

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)

Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)

Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)

Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)

Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)

Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

David Eddings and Austin Aguila. Both of which have spoke to me on Twitter and want to come to the UK they just are waiting to be invited

David is VP of Gearbox and Agustin drew all the Borderlands comics so would be a great addition to the artists area

Hopefully Eric Roberts and Christopher Lambert and Kevin Costner goes there's already 6 off my wish list so far

I met Eric Roberts earlier in the year he's such a lovely guy would love to meet him again. Would love to meet Kevin Costner too!

• Like 2

Sansa Stark

If the actual Sansa Stark attended the event I think everyone's jaw would drop.

Then again, it's unlikely because it would be quite traumatising for her to see someone at the event who looks identical to Joffrey.

I would like Sophie Turner to attend though ;)

Please get Jim Parsons..... Please get Jim Parsons.... Please get Jim Parsons

You would make me extremely happy if you manage this!! So far there are no guests attending that I can get excited about. I admit I'm extremely picky though!

Other guests I'd like are:

Michael C Hall

Bill Murray

Gotham cast

Walking Dead cast

Breaking Bad cast

Big Bang Theory cast

80's brat pack (particularly Pretty in Pink and Breakfast Club cast)

Edited by Mrs Cobblepot
  • Like 2

Please get Jim Parsons..... Please get Jim Parsons.... Please get Jim Parsons

You would make me extremely happy if you manage this!! So far there are no guests attending that I can get excited about. I admit I'm extremely picky though!

Same here! As it stands at the moment I'm not attending but Jim Parsons would be incredible, instant purchase :)

• Like 1

We gotta have Emilie De Ravin! She's in Lost with Dominic Monaghan and she's in The Hills Have Eyes with Aaron Stanford. Pleaseeee

I cannot support this enough, come on Showmasters!

Speaking of which, personally I think we can't have Pyro without Iceman! So you should invite Shawn Ashmore too! ;)

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 4