Please can we get Skeet Ulrich, his management have confirmed that they have not yet heard from Showmasters and he is interested! And David Arquette would like to come too!

I would love meet Skeet

• Like 2

Just got a tweet back from Mena Suvari saying she would love to do a Showmasters show in UK. She has just started doing US cons so thought I'd ask her about UK ones. She's such an amazing actress and would be really popular especially with her roles in American Beauty, the American Pie films and her new show South of Hell. She always seems really fan friendly on her Facebook and Twitter.

• Like 2

It would be great if you could get more behind the scenes guests - it's what I always like about Showmasters event, you get the Gary Kurtz's, the Robert Watts' and Patricia Carr's (as in 2015).

Please ask the likes of Anthony Waye, Anne Skinner, John Mollo, Michael Ford, Norman Reynolds, Ron Punter back - even if they can only manage a few hours of the day, it would be great to meet them (or hear then talk).

28 days later cast

28 Weeks Later cast

Resident Evil cast

Zombieland cast

Dawn of the Dead cast

Shaun of the Dead cast
Night of the Living Dead cast
Warm Bodies cast
Land of the Dead cast
The Return of the Living Dead cast
Dead Snow cast
Zombie Strippers cast
Edited by raymond
  • Like 1

Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, My Name is Earl, Catch 44 & Mother's Day)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy, End of Watch & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)

My suggestion/request is for the Author section. I would love the opportunity to meet Dale Brown, author of over 20 technothrillers, based around the same protagonists. They are borderline sci-fi, with some of the aircraft mods he comes up with, and I would LOVE it if you could book him for LFCC!!!