is it possible for Andy serkis and does he do comic cons

He has attended Showmasters events in the past.

If you look at the Wikipedia entry of the event they have listed guests from the past there.

Any idea if he still does them since his popularity boost? Can't remember him having been announced to any convention in the last years.

Would agree with anyone from BSG please. Still gutted I missed Edward James Olmos.

And yeah, still have the fingers crossed on who the GOT guests will be. Please, Lena Headey.

Couldn't agree more, I'd love to see some Battlestar Galactica guests! I was gutted to miss Nicki Clyne at the winter edition.

Keeping my fingers crossed for her, Kandyse McClure, Grace Park, Alessandro Juliani, Tahmoh Penikett, Mary McDonnell, Dean Stockwell, Rick Worthy, Kate Vernon, Luciana Carro, Rekha Sharma, Callum Keith Rennie and especially Lucy Lawless and Michael Hogan.

• Like 2

If you look at the Wikipedia entry of the event they have listed guests from the past there.

Surely because they have attended before doesn't mean they wont again. Ron Pearlman has attended LFCC before.

Surely because they have attended before doesn't mean they wont again. Ron Pearlman has attended LFCC before.

I think QS was just answering misssaigonaddict's question, which was does he do comic cons. Because he has done one before, then the answer is yes!

Katey Sagal

Tommy Flanagan

Kim Coates

Theo Rossi

Drea De Matteo

Charlie Hunnam

Maggie Siff

Second this :)
Third that!

Well might as well add to that and forth it.

Fifth! And adding Ryan Hurst and William Lucking! With Perlman and Hunnam, these are the only four main sons I'm missing :o

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 5

Dolph Lundgren (Rocky 4, The Expendables, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & SAF3)
Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, American Sniper, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

Any one literally from (but theses would be the best even tho I will be happy with anyone from the cast ;

Harry Potter ( Evanana lynch , Matt Lewis , Oliver and James phelps)

The100 ( Richard harmon , Bob Morley , Ricky whittle , sachin sachel, Chris Larkin , marie avgeropoulos and Lindsey Morgan )

Maze runner ( Dylan o brien , Thomas Brodie sangster and ki Hong lee and will poulter)

Divergent ( Ansel elgort , Theo James , Zoe kravitz and Shai Wooldley )

The hunger games

Game of thrones ( Richard madden , kit Harrington , Sophie turner , Gwendoline Christie , Natalie dormer , Kerry Ingram , Ellie Kendrick )

Also;

Nat Wolff

Authors ;

John green

Jk Rowling

Veronica Roth

Victoria aveyard

James dashner