Nightmare On Elm Street

Halloween

Child's Play

Friday The 13TH

Scream

28 Days Later

28 Weeks Later

• Like 6

Anna Faris (Scary Movies, The House Bunny, The Dictator, Mom & Brokeback Mountain)

Imogen Poots (28 Weeks Later, Need for Speed & Fright Night)

Bianca Lawson (Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Saved By The Bell)

Azura Skye (Buffy, American Horror Story, CSI: Miami, Working the Engels & One Missed Call)

Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, X-Men, Joy, American Hustle & Silver Linings Playbook)

Claire Danes (Terminator 3 :borg:, Homeland, Romeo & Juliet & Stardust)​

• Like 1

I rarely post suggestions as I'm always dubious as to if they're read butttttt.

Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. It would be an amazing coup to get them in.
After Pedro cancelled I'd love to see him now attend at last.
Still haven't met Claudia Black so it'd be great to see her back, she used to be quite the regular.
Anime voice actors have been severely lacking for years so would be good to start seeing some.
There are always great Wrestling guests, would be amazing if you guys could get CM Punk and his wife.

• Like 1

- Paget Brewster, Stephanie March, Diane Neal, Aliyah O'Brien and Charlotte Sullivan.

Bonnie Wright, Victoria Pratt, Zoë Bell, Katrina Law, Amber Benson, Emma Caulfield,

Julie Benz, Jennifer Sky and last but not least Wentworth Miller.

Nathan Fillion, Edward Furlong, Linda Hamilton, Steve Beuscemi, Billy West, John DiMaggio, Rory McCann, Richard Madden, Michael Rooker, Andy Serkis, Paddy Considine, Mads Mikkelsen, Samuel L. Jackson, Lance Henriksen, Jamie Bell. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, ELIJAH WOOD, ANDREW LINCOLN, EDGAR WRIGHT, PETER JACKSON and the legend SEAN BEAN. If I get just 3 of these guys I will be laughing! Good line up so far with Ron Perlman & Dominic Monaghan showmasters 👊👍👌

• Like 2

Guys, please remember you can't discuss other Shows. The Posts "Guest A is attending Show B" were getting really out of hand on the last few pages.

Also for our new attendees: it really is not more easy to get a guest to attend if they are already in the Country. In fact the Shows may have exclusivity clauses strictl forbidding other appearances.

Lastly: If something is on the autocensored word filter it is there for a reason. Please don't try to find creative ways to get around the word filter. It may work once if you are lucky, but then said filter will just be more strict after someone caught it.

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)

Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)

Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)

Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

Bex Taylor-Klaus? Matthew Lillard? I'm feeling a Scream reunion coming! So, I'd love to see these actors announced too:

Skeet Ulrich, W. Earl Brown, Rose McGowan, David Arquette, Deon Richmond, Scott Foley, Patrick Warburton, Parker Posey, Erik Kundsen, Marley Shelton, Hayden Panettiere

And very unlikely but who knows: Liev Schreiber, Omar Epps, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Adam Brody, Anna Paquin and Timothy Olyphant.

• Like 3