How AMAZING and surprising it would be if you could manage to bring back Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson for some of us that we lost this "out of this world" oportunity? :(
And MAYBE at the same event could be also Catherine Mary Stewart, Helen Slater,Tom Baker, John Cleese, Liz White,Lance Guest, Andrew McCarthy, Liz White, Nia Peeples, Cynthia Gibb, Lori Loughlin...That would be the best con EVER made for me...oh well, just wishing out loud...

• Like 1

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

If it hasn't been suggested already, Brad Dourif and Jennifer Tilly as a diamond pass Chucky exclusive.

Seeing as Showmasters went big, big, big with Michael J. Fox and Sigourney Weaver, there's no reason why now they can attract names of that equal calibre or dare I say it, even 'bigger' guests. If Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone came, I'd be there in a flash.

That said, I really enjoyed lfcc this year and as far as I am concerned, the guests they had were wonderful and are as big as they come.

• Like 2