Rather than repeat suggestions I have liked others posts and ran out of positives for the day, which must be a good sign as I was only onto page 11! I will like more tomorrow! My top picks would be Ron Perlman, Kevin Bacon and Robert Knepper. The Hellboy make up thing would be tremendous! Please make this happen. :)

Apologies if people have already suggested any of these...blame it on over-eagerness! Any primary actors/actresses from Hannibal, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones or Supernatural will always be appreciated.

Also, Linda Blair, Tim Curry, Ray Fiennes, Anthony Hopkins and Warwick Davis for some (mostly) Britishness. Also must add Rory McCann aka The Hound to that - know GoT is already mentioned but the character deserves to be singled out.

Most of all though, 2016 is the 30th anniversary of Highlander, so Christopher Lambert, Roxanne Hart and Clancy Brown (please please please). Wouldn't even add Sean Connery to that as no chance, tho would be cool.

• Like 2

I know that I am being repetitive here but just want to add some backing to suggestions in the hope that it might help build a case for trying to book these guests.

Jared Padalecki

Jensen Ackles

Misha Collins

Jim Beaver
Mitch Pileggi

Mark Sheppard

David Duchonvy

Gillian Anderson

Anthony Hopkins

Tim Curry

Brad Dourif

Josh Harnett

Eva Green

Thomas F Wilson

Hannibal Cast

Harry Potter Cast

Just to name few but there are many more that could be added but I know there is probably no chance of getting them. However, if even a few of these celebrities were booked, I would be seriously broke but soooo worth it!! :cool:

• Like 2

Dolph Lundgren (Rocky 4, The Expendables, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & SAF3)
Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)
Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)
Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie, Six Feet Under & Chicago Fire)
Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)
Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

Sarah Polley (Dawn of the Dead, Go & Slings & Arrows)
Madeline Zima (Californication, Heroes, Betas & The Collector)
Marc Blucas (Buffy, Necessary Roughness, Knight & Day, First Daughter & Killer Women)
Elizabeth Anne Allen (Buffy & Bull)
Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Frozen & House of Lies)
Jane Levy (Suburgatory, Evil Dead & Shameless)