Vikings PLEASE! - Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, Gustaf Skarsgård. SDCC always has them :grump:

Outlander - Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe, Tobias Menzies, Lotte Verbeek, Bill Paterson. SDCC has had these too :crying:

Some more GOT would be nice especially, Gwendoline Christie, Jerome Flynn and Tom Wlaschiha :smile:

Warwick Davis

Fairuza Balk

Jennifer Connelly

Sam Neill

Rick Moranis

Edited by xCrimson-Moonx
  • Like 2

Diamond guest... Chris Evans, wouldn't even dare to put his name here a few days ago but just saw he is doing a con in the State, granted it's in the State, but this just means he is doing "smaller" cons (by smaller I mean not SDCC) , so while I think RDJ is out of reach , please get us Chris Evans or any other Avenger.

Price for Chris Evans in the States is 150 for photoshoot and 140 usd for signature...

• Like 4

Diamond guest... Chris Evans, wouldn't even dare to put his name here a few days ago but just saw he is doing a con in the State, granted it's in the State, but this just means he is doing "smaller" cons (by smaller I mean not SDCC) , so while I think RDJ is out of reach , please get us Chris Evans or any other Avenger.

Price for Chris Evans in the States is 150 for photoshoot and 140 usd for signature...

Let's be clear, we are talking Chris 'Captain America' Evans and not Chris 'TFI Friday' Evans, aren't we? As that would be one huge mix up and I would not be willing to pay anything like that amount for the ginger one!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 6

Let's be clear, we are talking Chris 'Captain America' Evans and not Chris 'TFI Friday' Evans, aren't we? As that would be one huge mix up and I would not be willing to pay anything like that amount for the ginger one!
To be honest I don't even know the second one you're talking about....

Ok I checked' Chris Evans the presenter should be around 15£ and not listed as diamond guest 😁

Edited by mrvega

Ok I checked' Chris Evans the presenter should be around 15£ and not listed as diamond guest

Sorry, yes he is a UK TV presenter. He is taking over Top Gear now that Jeremy Clarkson has been fired. I don't think many people would even pay £15 to meet him!

• Like 1

Diamond pass guest - Hugh Jackman with an exclusive Hugh Jackman in wolverine makeup photoshoot

This sounds to good to be true, tickets would sold out in a few sec,

....Same type of diamond ticket, other guest, Ron Perlman with exclusive Hellboy makeup photoshoot

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 2

Ok I checked' Chris Evans the presenter should be around 15£ and not listed as diamond guest

Sorry, yes he is a UK TV presenter. He is taking over Top Gear now that Jeremy Clarkson has been fired. I don't think many people would even pay £15 to meet him!

But maybe, just maybe Chris Evans would pay 150 to meet Chris Evans, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

• Like 1

for some reason I thought you meant this Chris Evans..

174783_1.jpg

LOL

then I realized (after reading it more carefully) that you mean the other Chris Evans.

• Like 3

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Hulk & Agents of S.M.A.S.H. & Jay & Silent Bob)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Parenthood & Big Fish)

My first request is always the same: Roswell cast - any and all of them - finally got one this year and I want more.

Joss Whedon universe cast - any and all - especially SMG and Amy Acker :)

Dark Angel cast - Jessica Alba, Michael Weatherly, Jensen Ackles - any of them.

Stargate - preferably guest thait are in multiple fandom to keep everyone happy - Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Michael Shanks, Jewel Staite etc.

Alias cast - particularly Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Victor Garber, Michael Varten, Ron Rifkin and Amy Acker.

David Duchovny!!!!

• Like 2

claire danes

kate winslet

Jean-Claude Van Damme

rob van damme

arnold schwarzenegger

vin diesel

Sylvester Stallone

tom welling

billie piper

smallville cast

the walking dead cast

David Tennant

Wentworth Miller

Milla Jovovich

resident evil cast
Chloë Grace Moretz
fast and furious cast

• Like 2

Buffy - Sarah Michelle Gellar, Nicholas Brendan, Alyson Hannigan

Dawn of the Dead - David Emge, Ken Foree, Scott H.Reiniger, GaylenRoss

True Blood - Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Deborah Ann Woll, KristinBauer VanStraten

Alan Rickman, Bill Murray, Emma Stone, Linda Hamilton, James Cameron, Christian Bale, Paddy Considine, Dan Aykroyd, Jennifer Lawrence, Seth Rogen, Eva Green, Mads Mikkelsen, Vincent D'Onofrio, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Rosamund Pike

• Like 3

My first request is always the same: Roswell cast - any and all of them - finally got one this year and I want more.

Definitely seconding this one. Who do you met ?

Dark Angel cast - Jessica Alba, Michael Weatherly, Jensen Ackles - any of them.

Yes...!

Alias cast - particularly Jennifer Garner, Bradley Cooper, Victor Garber, Michael Varten, Ron Rifkin and Amy Acker.

Was a cool show and watched every episode. But i just would go for Jennifer Garner

• Like 1