London Film & Comic Con Date Announcement

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

After the huge success of this year's London Film & Comic Con, Showmasters are proud to announce all new dates for the next LFCC Summer event in 2016!

Expanding to be bigger than ever before, LFCC will start with a preview on Thursday 28th July where fans can come and explore the merchandise stalls and meet the stars. Then from Friday to Sunday we kick into a higher gear with three full days of activities from autograph signings and photo shoots to cosplay and gaming, and so much more.

With a history of top name guests such as Michael J Fox, Signourney Weaver, Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher, Peter Dinklage, Karl Urban, Gillian Anderson, William Shatner, Hayley Atwell, Simon Pegg and Patrick Stewart, Showmasters have shown time and again that LFCC is the place to be for the biggest names in conventions. Fans travel worldwide every year and Showmasters always aim to deliver the best lineup possible in London and come July 2016 we'll be putting on another epic event.

From long term favourites like Star Wars, Doctor Who and Star Trek right through to the most popular shows of today like Game of Thrones, London Film & Comic Con will have it covered. If you love modern movies or the classics, manga and anime, comics or even wrestling, LFCC has something for everyone. So spend a weekend meeting your idols from movies, TV and beyond, and being in the company of thousands of fellow fans. LFCC is where memories are made and friendships are formed for life. There's nothing quite like it, and you'll soon be hooked!

Tickets will be on sale soon so start saving! Tickets can and will sell out so don't miss out!

London Film & Comic Con - Summer 2016

Thursday 28th July - Preview from 4pm - 8pm
Friday 29th - 9am - 6pm
Saturday 30th - 9am - 6pm
Sunday 31st - 9am - 6pm

• Like 3

Well that takes care of those many many same date as SDCC posts... I'm happy about this wathever was said before I do think this means more possibilities as far as guests are concerned.

By the way Simon Pegg was a long time ago , before I started attending, he is an artist on top of my wish list. nowadays he would probably be considered as Diamond Guest.... Pleeeeeeaaaaassse bring him back, as stated LFCC is getting bigger and bigger, he HAS to be part of the 2016 guests lineup... Along with the Rock and Ron Perlman... They're definitely Diamond guests but realistic ones... Make it happen, you've got about 11 months to make this a reality SM...

I think changing the LFCC dates is the best decision for everyone!

Not for me! Just changed my hotel dates and it now costs me an extra 86 quid for that weekend!

Please stop making this date changing (& venue changing in the case of WLFCC) a regular habit.

I'll let you off the hook if you fulfil my constant need for new 80's guests and horror guests.

Cheers.

Well that takes care of those many many same date as SDCC posts... I'm happy about this wathever was said before I do think this means more possibilities as far as guests are concerned.

By the way Simon Pegg was a long time ago , before I started attending, he is an artist on top of my wish list. nowadays he would probably be considered as Diamond Guest.... Pleeeeeeaaaaassse bring him back, as stated LFCC is getting bigger and bigger, he HAS to be part of the 2016 guests lineup... Along with the Rock and Ron Perlman... They're definitely Diamond guests but realistic ones... Make it happen, you've got about 11 months to make this a reality SM...

I would love to meet Simon Pegg but sadly i think would be hard to get now i think maybe wrong tho as Simon doesnt like to charge for his autograph

• Like 1

So the date has changed? I & probably many others have a non refundable hotel so that's another £120 gone, not impressed.. First the Brighton one now this, its not very good this keeps happening. I for one wont be booking any more hotels or tickets for anything until the last minute again as cant afford to lose the money.

Edited by buffy2k

So the date has changed? I & probably many others have a non refundable hotel so that's another £120 gone, not impressed.. First the Brighton one now this, its not very good this keeps happening. I for one wont be booking any more hotels or tickets for anything until the last minute again as cant afford to lose the money.

As you say it keeps happening, I've never booked anything that can't be cancelled, too big a gamble. Might be worth seeing if you can change your booking a week, it's not asking for a refund so some hotels will do their best to help you.

Still, it's another change without even an apology.

• Like 1

Thanks TerraHawk I will phone the hotel direct tomorrow its the Hilton though and the price is a lot more for the week after. I was lucky early in the year with the move from Cardiff and they did refund me or this would have been the 3rd time this year as lost out on the Winter one too and wont be going at all now. Most of the hotels around Olympia seem to be non refundable now I did try for a free canx one but they don't seem to exist anymore.I've been very unlucky this year but don't have the money to keep losing like this.

Edited by buffy2k

Thanks TerraHawk I will phone the hotel direct tomorrow its the Hilton though and the price is a lot more for the week after. I was lucky early in the year with the move from Cardiff and they did refund me or this would have been the 3rd time this year as lost out on the Winter one too and wont be going at all now. Most of the hotels around Olympia seem to be non refundable now I did try for a free canx one but they don't seem to exist anymore.I've been very unlucky this year but don't have the money to keep losing like this.

If you have a look on booking.com, they dont usually charge up front. It can be slightly more expensive to book cancelable rooms but save if the event gets cancelled or dates change.

I would love to meet Simon Pegg but sadly i think would be hard to get now i think maybe wrong tho as Simon doesnt like to charge for his autograph

I wouldn't mind having his auto for free.... And would be even more interested to have a pic. But as he already attended LFCC years ago, it safe to say that people had to pay for an auto back then...

Anyway I think that Simon Pegg if he wasn't a well known actor would be the kind of guy that would go and meet his fav' actor, he is a fan of many things just like us, so while he could not sign for free he could get us a low price on meeting him and that would be awesome... anyway I have faith that it could happen some day .... Praise him for not liking to charge for his auto but if the price is right I would be happy to pay for auto and pic....

I wouldn't mind having his auto for free.... And would be even more interested to have a pic. But as he already attended LFCC years ago, it safe to say that people had to pay for an auto back then...

Anyway I think that Simon Pegg if he wasn't a well known actor would be the kind of guy that would go and meet his fav' actor, he is a fan of many things just like us, so while he could not sign for free he could get us a low price on meeting him and that would be awesome... anyway I have faith that it could happen some day .... Praise him for not liking to charge for his auto but if the price is right I would be happy to pay for auto and pic....

Simon and Nick Frost did a promotional signing for Hot Fuzz at LFACC a really long time ago. Unless my memory is really off the autographs were free then, but of course you were really lucky if you got through.

• Like 1