Photoshoot & Lectures Schedule Announced

showmasters

Im glad Richard Wilsons photo shoot is late on the Saturday, it means I've now been able to book flights and hotel to come to this, and make sure I can make another Doctor Who signing event on the Saturday, although for that reason, its a shame that Hannah Gordon's shoot is at the exact same time as the other signing elsewhere in London, especially as she's one of the only other Doctor Who guests at Autographica. I would have bought her shoot had it been a couple of hours later.

Hi - sorry, me again!

I've pre-purchased photo-shoot tickets for a few people I want to meet, including George Johnson - however, I've noticed that George Johnson's photoshoot is only from 11:50-11:55 - does this mean that once the five minutes is over the shoot will stop and anybody waiting will lose their money and opportunity? Just concerned that I have bought a number of photo-shoots and may potentially not actually have the opportunity for them to take place?

Thanks

They won't stop if there are still people waiting in line, they will probably have based the time allocation on the number of tickets sold and how much time they have needed in the past. George Johnson has attended a few Autographicas now, so they will probably have a good idea of how long they will need for him.

Worth making sure you are there in reasonable time for the start though, if a photo shoot is not scheduled to run for long, you don't want to run the risk of missing it. I can remember a couple of years ago having to almost five through the doors just as the guest was getting up to leave the shoot!

Edited by Count Fooku