Buzz aldrin signature information

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello Autographica 2015 attendees,

Buzz is looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend at London Autographica!

His autograph fees can be found at:

http://buzzaldrin.com/files/Autograph_fee_chart%20Autographica%202015.pdf

Forms of payment accepted are Cash, Credit card*, and Paypal.

*Note: To ensure a a smooth purchase experience, customers using credit cards may prevent a security block from their banks by contacting their bank before the event and sharing their intent to make a point of sale International purchase from a U.S. based company using a paypal credit card swiper on the date of the event.

See you there!

Team Buzz

Can I confirm the cost is £190 if he signs a book he's authored? Also will these books be available on the day or do I need to purchase in advance?

Yes, the cost of a book authored by Buzz is £190.

The list of books authored by Buzz are:

Return to Earth

Men from Earth

Encounter with Tiber

The Return

Look to the Stars

Reaching for the Moon

Magnificent Desloation

Mission to Mars

Welcome to Mars

-Rob

Team Buzz

Can I confirm the cost is £190 if he signs a book he's authored? Also will these books be available on the day or do I need to purchase in advance?

Return to Earth

Men from Earth

Encounter with Tiber

The Return

Look to the Stars

Reaching for the Moon

Magnificent Desloation

Mission to Mars

Welcome to Mars

-Rob

Team Buzz

I would like to ask about the book "Starmus - 50 years of man in space". Buzz is listed on the front cover as one of the authors.

Return to Earth

Men from Earth

Encounter with Tiber

The Return

Look to the Stars

Reaching for the Moon

Magnificent Desloation

Mission to Mars

Welcome to Mars

-Rob

Team Buzz

I would like to ask about the book "Starmus - 50 years of man in space". Buzz is listed on the front cover as one of the authors.

That book was authored by Garik Israelian and Brian May, so that would not be considered a self authored book. Sorry.

Return to Earth

Men from Earth

Encounter with Tiber

The Return

Look to the Stars

Reaching for the Moon

Magnificent Desloation

Mission to Mars

Welcome to Mars

-Rob

Team Buzz

That book was authored by Garik Israelian and Brian May, so that would not be considered a self authored book. Sorry.

Garik and Brian are stated on the book as editors but as Buzz is one of many authors who contributed articles then this is not a self authored book. With inscriptions I was looking to pay £400 so it looks like to get signed what I would like will cost me £595 but so be it. Given the people who have already signed it, its a small price to pay.

ATTENTION ATTENDEES:

We're sorry for those of you who have attempted credit cards with no success. We are experiencing issues with credit card processing and have only had success by issuing Paypal invoices which can be paid by card online. The Paypal app also has a store check in feature which works.

At this time the working forms of payment are: Paypal and Cash

We are working with tech support to remedy card swiping, but for now that is not possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Team Buzz