Well done Showmasters!

I went to Bournemouth Comic Con today, and I have to say, that's the smoothest and most fun and stress free convention I've been to in years.

Staff were excellent, friendly and helpful- and for the first time in a long time, ALL of them seemed to know what was going on, where things were and who was doing what (and if they didn't, they knew somebody who could help). *applause* Well done guys!

I was in (after arriving at half 9) and got all my autos by 11.30am!!! Superb!

Literally the ONLY thing I could say which is in any way negative, is that a proper hall layout/map would've been extremely helpful today, but I understand that with a brand new event, it would've been difficult to get up online in time.

Definitely coming to next years Bournemouth event, because if it's anything like today, then it'll be a breeze!

Here's to hoping Showmasters implements what they did brilliantly today for the London Conventions in future :D

• Like 1

I can only concur, great event, well layed out, with the guests put in good locations. Particularly impressed with the handling of the popular guests, especially Robert Englund. Having never done the Virtual Queueing before, I was very impressed with how smooth the whole thing was, I was in line for under half an hour and cae away with a truly memorable experience. Bring on tomorrow!

fully agree, what ever showmasters did today they pulled off the best con ive ever been too, it was so easy and I was done by 2.30 and that was only because I was waiting for a photo op. the staff all knew there stuff and was willing to help and full of smiles. the amount of people ive heard talking about going next year is unreal, I just loved it.

Showmasters,,,, you did it! EVERYONE was happy today, just yes!!!!

• Like 1

There weren't any guests I wanted to meet but I still had fun I thought the stalls were really good a lot of variety and although it was crowded there was a great atmosphere I loved it! Will definitely go back as its so convenient for me but I do hope there's more of a mix of guests next time.