Latest Guest Announcement - JOHN HURT

Will there be a diamond pass added? I'd like to go to the event to see John Hurt, but if autographs are just first come first served then the odds of getting one sound pretty slim.

If he was a Diamond Pass guest it would have been announced in the first topic. We never had a guest going Diamond later.

Great guest, especially with the Tardis photoshoot!!!

Do any of the mods know if you can pre-order John's autograph online, or will it just be in person on the day?

Thanks

If you don't attend: he will be added to the pre-order shop. If you attend and want an autograph you can not pre-order autograph tickets. You need to grab a Virtual Queue ticket on the day, wait your turn and then pay.

Great guest, especially with the Tardis photoshoot!!!

Do any of the mods know if you can pre-order John's autograph online, or will it just be in person on the day?

Thanks

If you don't attend: he will be added to the pre-order shop. If you attend and want an autograph you can not pre-order autograph tickets. You need to grab a Virtual Queue ticket on the day, wait your turn and then pay.

Thanks for the quick reply, QS. I was worried about booking a journey for them all to be sold out!!!

By the way, is there a discount available at the Hilton being as this is where the convention is held?

Thanks. By the way QS or anyone else, what times is John signing from and til on Saturday, and what time is his tardis photoshoot please? It's always good to plan when you're making a long journey, I don't want to miss him!!! :smile:

The aim is the guests should start signing from shortly after opening or at opening and have them sign until closing. He'll be at the signing table unless he's doing photos/a talk (disclaimer: I have no info about one happening) or he's on a break.

The photoshoot times will not be announced until 10 days before the show at the earliest.

I met John Hurt once at the EMS show back in 2011 and he was lovely to meet, and for the bargain of only £20 to boot.

I was really sad to read of his recent health issues and hope his multiple recent appearances at these shows and meeting his adoring fans brings him some pleasure at this time. I'm very much looking forward to meeting him again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...